I decided to try and join this season Competition. I decided to work on the project that a lot wish for(including my self) but has not been made. That is using your PSP as your PC wifi adapter and connecting to the internet on your PSP with your PC internet Connection. All of this due by USB Connection and so far i have the one of using your PSP as the internet base for PC about 75% complete.
Well i just posting here to see if anyone has any recommendation of a open source Sock v5 Proxy server written in java. i want to use java since we can use it on linux and on windows with no problem.
Also here how i am working on the project:
- Make The PSP Communicated with the PC SERVER(Done)
- Make the PSP Parse the Command Sended by the PC Server(Done)
- Make the Server Parse the intrusion of the clients(50% I need to add some feathure and bug fix some bugs)
- Create a better gui for the psp(Soon to be work on)
- Create a better gui for PC Server(This will be last)
- Add ability to get internet on the psp using the pc connection(This also be last since it a bit harder then the other way around)
P.S. Sorry if this Message does not make sense, i almost half asleep writing this.
I Am hoping to have this done (Atleast the first release) by the end of this week. I am on my spring break so i would have some spare time at work to do it.
Edit: Here are some image of the GUI for it( it not meant to be to beautiful since you would only see it for a few minute at most.)
PSP to PC internet Connection:LOl, i just got informed of the typewrite error in the system by MoD. I fix that before a release. Thanks MoD