Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[W.I.P] Ninja Wars

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
waratte

Re: [Working] Naruto Ninja Wars

Post by waratte »

sandeshnep wrote:
noname120 wrote:Looks fine but I HATE naruto.

Try to make a port but 1:1 port no adding some stuff : the game is good so and a port will be awesome, a copy isn't.
Yes, a port would be cool. I am not a fan of Naruto, but this is my first homebrew ever.... so its just a test to see how things turns out to be. Besides, I already started working on it so I don't want to start over. It shouldn't matter weather you love or hate the series. If you like strategy games, than you might want to check this game out...
When I finish making this game, I might just take your advice and try to make a port of the actual flash game. It all depends onthe amount of freetime I have. :lol:
Whether.....
Advertising
Maxaxle

Re: [W.I.P] Ninja Wars

Post by Maxaxle »

I'd prefer that the game not be an advertisement for a lame anime marketed to 13-year-olds.
Advertising
Silver PSP-2001 (TA-085 v2) PRO-B10 CFW 6.20
If you're going to stick with an OFW, stick with 6.20.

P.S. My avatar is a picture of my dog, scaled down.
waratte

Post by waratte »

Maxaxle wrote:I'd prefer that the game not be an advertisement for a lame anime marketed to 13-year-olds.
It's not, the OP doesn't like naruto.
sandeshnep wrote:[...]I am not a fan of Naruto [...] It shouldn't matter weather you love or hate the series. If you like strategy games, than you might want to check this game out...
[...]
sandeshnep

Post by sandeshnep »

Maxaxle wrote:I'd prefer that the game not be an advertisement for a lame anime marketed to 13-year-olds.
I only made this game about Naruto because previously, I had thought that it would attract many people who love anime. I, myself don't like the series, so don't worry, its not going to be an advertisement for the anime. Its going to be like a mix of TD game and games like Patapon; you are defending as well as attacking at the same time.
Maxaxle

Post by Maxaxle »

sandeshnep wrote:
I only made this game about Naruto because previously, I had thought that it would attract many people who love anime. I, myself don't like the series, so don't worry, its not going to be an advertisement for the anime. Its going to be like a mix of TD game and games like Patapon; you are defending as well as attacking at the same time.
I just meant that having Naruto stuff all over it just seems a little uninspired and/or insanely inspired by Naruto in terms of graphics.
waratte wrote:
It's not, the OP doesn't like naruto.
sandeshnep wrote:[...]I am not a fan of Naruto [...] It shouldn't matter weather you love or hate the series. If you like strategy games, than you might want to check this game out...
[...]
Huh. I must have missed it in the wall of text.
Silver PSP-2001 (TA-085 v2) PRO-B10 CFW 6.20
If you're going to stick with an OFW, stick with 6.20.

P.S. My avatar is a picture of my dog, scaled down.
Flameaim
Banned

Post by Flameaim »

so wen r u goin to post th dl?
D-TeK-DeV

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

sandeshnep wrote:Hi,
I've been working on this game for some time... I'll probably release this during the last week of the deadline of the contest.
Flameaim
Banned

Post by Flameaim »

:o oh Sheet didnt see that thx tho ;D

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”