The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
#70059 by XSpalter
Fri May 20, 2011 11:59 am
i would like to see a new version of half live psp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-with fixed head bug
-and fixed door bug
-and fixed first level (it have the most bugs :( )
Advertising
#70502 by Maxaxle
Sun May 22, 2011 12:21 am
XSpalter wrote:i would like to see a new version of half live psp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-with fixed head bug
-and fixed door bug
-and fixed first level (it have the most bugs :( )

1. If finished, it would take up GIGABYTES, which would be highly inconvenient at best.
2. You would need to rewrite the source code of Kurok in order to fix most of those bugs.
3. Please use fewer exclamation marks.
4. It would probably lag worse than the original one, as in 5 frames per second!
Advertising
#72080 by help
Thu May 26, 2011 2:30 pm
imagine homebrew called windows 7 it would be something like shell but look just like real windows 7. You could create folders on your desktop, change backgrounds, screen savers, put games in to different folders, put your songs, movies and pictures where ever you want. have arrow controlled by joystick of psp. It would be like portable pc and i would love it.
#72133 by noname120
Thu May 26, 2011 5:42 pm
There is already thing such this : but I can't remember the name (it's a computer emulator).
Maybe pspdos, or something like.
#72195 by help
Thu May 26, 2011 9:08 pm
noname120 wrote:There is already thing such this : but I can't remember the name (it's a computer emulator).
Maybe pspdos, or something like.

yea but with it you cant load games such as iso files or umd games only few of them that you get with dos and its slow like snail and i crashes a lot. I am talking about something much better.
#73037 by noname120
Sun May 29, 2011 8:29 am
Don't be crazy, it's a poc, the psp isn't fast enough to emule a computer.
So, you can't play games !
#73058 by help
Sun May 29, 2011 9:24 am
noname120 wrote:Don't be crazy, it's a poc, the psp isn't fast enough to emule a computer.

well i am not saying it should emulate pc games (cant you people read?) but to be able to start iso games and umd"s
#73060 by waratte
Sun May 29, 2011 9:34 am
noname120 wrote:Don't be crazy, it's a poc, the psp isn't fast enough to emule a computer.

Dosbox can start up Windows 95. I played a mean game of minesweeper and solitare. Also, I ran an old MAC OS, kinda of boring. Mac is just meh. Lastly, port of bochs on the PSP can emulate a computer. A guy ran linux on it.

The psp can emulate a PC, it's just not as good as emulators on a computer.