Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to enable Analog Controller Mode on PSP PS1 emulator

All the Help you need is here
ali_ihsan21

Re: How to enable Analog Controller Mode on PSP PS1 emulator

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

I can use analog button on PSP pops without any plugin for example on Silent Hill and Alone in the Dark but I can't use analog of ds3 no matter what my settings are (probably it was working with silent hill, I don't believe that I would finish it with digital buttons) :)

I wonder if there is anyone who can use ds3 on that game ? since that was my problem for a long time without totally reading I jumped to try it and actually for a certain extent it worked but as I said just for one direction it moved the character.
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
reprep

Post by reprep »

Tutorial updated with the v0.2 of POPSAnalog. Now you can remap any buttons with the help of built-in button remapper of PSP. That is good for games that uses all four of the trigger buttons.
Advertising
johndough247

Post by johndough247 »

Thank you!!! I had the first version of the plugin and I was a bit bummed that I couldn't access the parts settings in Gran Turismo 2 (needs L1)...your update made that possible; having a fully functioning, full speed version of GT2 sim mode with working analog in your pocket is quite amazing...easily the best truly mobile racing game ever.
marios92

Post by marios92 »

No hope to see this on Non-Go PSP?
Kristianity77

Post by Kristianity77 »

Agreed, this would be an amazing thing to have to on a non go PSP. Finally being able to play titles like Spyro, Croc etc properly would be amazing. Although if it requires the DS3 in order to setup I'd guess there is no chance of this happening as all the other PSPs are not compatible in that manner.
reprep

Post by reprep »

I believe enabling analog on all models, enabling screenshots for all PS1 games and much more can be possible if POPS module (both for PSP GO and non-PSP GO) is reversed. Please refer to uOFW if you believe you can help. Unfortunately it is beyond my ability. https://github.com/uofw/uofw/wiki

Return to “Tutorials”