Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Injecting roms to official Turbografx-16 emulator for PSP II

All the Help you need is here
AmazingMumbo

Re: Injecting roms to official Turbografx-16 emulator for PS

Post by AmazingMumbo »

Personally I'd go crazy trying to get PCengine-CD games perfectly. But if somebody does manage to pull it off. Make sure to leave some juicy links to your results :lol:
I'd love to get a rondo of blood eboot running 100% or a Translated Ys 1&2
Advertising
reprep

Post by reprep »

I am too lazy to make a compatibility list, but i will surely help if someone does.

so far i managed to run more than 5 CD games. I got no slowdowns, no problems. Some of the games i tried and works perfectly fine: Super Air Zonk, Lords of Thunder, Gate of Thunder, Fantasy Star Soldier (It is an unreleased game) , Image Fight 2 and so on. So far there isn't a single cartridge or CD game i couldn't make it work.
Advertising
AmazingMumbo

Post by AmazingMumbo »

You really are an expert, tried following the tutorial step by step but I got so lost at one point. It'd love to play these classics but I get lost when trying to get a working .bin for Rondo of blood. You should upload some of the games you got running tough I'd love to get a good example when decrypting the files
reprep

Post by reprep »

convert the track02.iso by the comp.py. rename the resulting file to track02.bin and repeat this process one more time if there is another data track. of course its track number will be different.
finalarm

Post by finalarm »

hi,I have a trouble with psp pcecd injection,when I use bincuesplit.exe,it says press any key to continue,and then I press any key,the program closed immediately.I can only drag the .cue file to bincuesplit.exe,but it work on mod 0,it gives me .toc&.iso&.ogg files.I can't get the .hcd file.help~

Return to “Tutorials”