Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Cross-Game Chat For Vita But Not The PS3

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Thatxafghanxkid
Banned

Cross-Game Chat For Vita But Not The PS3

Post by Thatxafghanxkid » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 pm

At this year’s E3 we saw Sony feature their biggest investment for the near future, a portable games console that will go by the name of PS Vita. This is the start of next generation handheld devices and really looks the part, but should it really be better then it’s home console cousin the PS3?

One thing that Xbox have always had over PlayStation is the fact that they can use party chat, this enables users to talk amongst themselves regardless of what game their playing. It’s a brilliant feature and the PlayStation has the hardware to support it, however it looks like it won’t be on the PS3. It would appear that Sony have put in their efforts to make sure the feature is available on there new portable console, which gives it the leg up over the good old PS3.

Personally I’d like to see this feature implemented onto the home system, but Sony said they don’t have any plans for this, which to be honest absolutely blows. However if this tiny console is capable of covering a lot of what the PS3 can do, I can’t imagine what Sony’s next console will be capable of, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Let me know your thoughts.

SOURCE :- http://www.dashhacks.com/articles/cross ... ta-not-ps3
Advertising
Last edited by codestation on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moar adf.ly stuff removed

ramiro1398

Re: Cross-Game Chat For Vita But Not The PS3

Post by ramiro1398 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:06 am

they are trying to make us buy it
Advertising

Return to “General”