Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What you add if you only had a 4gb or 8gb ps vita card :?:

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
CapoCEO

What you add if you only had a 4gb or 8gb ps vita card :?:

Post by CapoCEO »

So guys what would you add if you were down to just two small sized cards? Many people would go the route of getting a sd2vita adapter but not everyone could could afford to buy one after forking out a console running on a 3.60 ofw or lower. Or perhaps they just want to put those small sized cards to use somehow who knows you tell us ^_-
Don't forget this applies to anyone running a pstv or psvita running on cfw that means you could add emulators apps and anything else that could fine without hiccups. Its only right since if it were on ofw its obvious your choice is limited.
Advertising
ali_ihsan21

Re: What you add if you only had a 4gb or 8gb ps vita card :

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

Killzone is around 4 GB and a must have for me, 600 mb Battlefront 2, Mud around 600 mb, and some puzzle games.
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
CapoCEO

Re: What you add if you only had a 4gb or 8gb ps vita card :

Post by CapoCEO »

Good picks! Killzone is a good game i really like the ps4 version to me its smooth. You know the cool thing about henkaku/enzo is that you can use the nand storage on the psvita 1k but i know you have to calculate the amount so you don't go getting your foot stuck in the mud : (

I am loving the way i can dump my own games as well since i prefer it more so I don't have to be forced cash raped to keep buying my own games over and over again and also keep my carts safe cib!

I think on a small 4gb card its best just to use it for homebrew and emulators but in a selective way meaning your most played games. 8gb You can put maybe 1 or 2 of your fav vita games and a few psp/psx games depending on both the size of each game, but it would be nice to see more people on wololo forums like you posting more and getting into the scene with excitement because this thing we have has been a long way in the works!

Return to “General”