Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Network services without updating the OFW

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
konit_oo

Network services without updating the OFW

Post by konit_oo »

Hello guys, I'm a bit out of course with the vita scene so I'd like to ask you if it's possible to somehow block the OFW updates and use the network services like online multiplayer of some games like fifa for instance. Is there a way to do so, is anybody working in this direction? If you assume the topic is redundant feel free to delete it but pls answer me as I njoyed a lot the PSP scene, idk it was exciting and I see that soon the vita will follow, I even created a user interface for psp tube, so yeah, it's exciting. I love playing Fifa online even so it's buggy but currently I can't due to the 3.61 ***. Enlighten me. :D :D Thank you in advance. :D
Advertising
CelesteBlue

Re: Network services without updating the OFW

Post by CelesteBlue »

konit_oo wrote:Hello guys, I'm a bit out of course with the vita scene so I'd like to ask you if it's possible to somehow block the OFW updates and use the network services like online multiplayer of some games like fifa for instance. Is there a way to do so, is anybody working in this direction? If you assume the topic is redundant feel free to delete it but pls answer me as I njoyed a lot the PSP scene, idk it was exciting and I see that soon the vita will follow, I even created a user interface for psp tube, so yeah, it's exciting. I love playing Fifa online even so it's buggy but currently I can't due to the 3.61 ***. Enlighten me. :D :D Thank you in advance. :D
No, you will never be able to play fifa online on <3.61 or latest firmware.
You should buy a PS tv 3.61 to play fifa online ! And with a real DualShock 3 or 4 ! ;)
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

CelesteBlue wrote:No, you will never be able to play fifa online on <3.61 or latest firmware.
You should buy a PS tv 3.61 to play fifa online ! And with a real DualShock 3 or 4 ! ;)
Sure we could, Maybe not now but eventually.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
konit_oo

Post by konit_oo »

You made my day my friend :D :D :D, I'll stay at 3.60 then. I see brighter future for Vita :)

Return to “General”