Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Japanese Vita TV owners with US/UK accounts thread! (+ Info)

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5556
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: PREUẞEN, DEUTSCHLAND
Contact:

Re: Japanese Vita TV owners with US accounts thread! (+ Info

Post by The Z » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:36 pm

glas wrote:what really annoys me is that VTV still uses inverted Accept/Cancel buttons, but the games don't, everytime i load or save a game i cancel by mistake lol
The button align is hardcoded into the games.

Asian game -> O = confirm, X = cancel.

Western game -> X = confirm, O = cancel.
Advertising
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.60 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

User avatar
glas
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Santiago, Chile
Contact:

Re: Japanese Vita TV owners with US accounts thread! (+ Info

Post by glas » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:58 pm

The Z wrote:
glas wrote:what really annoys me is that VTV still uses inverted Accept/Cancel buttons, but the games don't, everytime i load or save a game i cancel by mistake lol
The button align is hardcoded into the games.

Asian game -> O = confirm, X = cancel.

Western game -> X = confirm, O = cancel.
Thanks for the heads up, the OS stills works as asian game, sadly
Advertising
Twitter: @_brandNEWdays
PSN ID: DJ_Tomato

User avatar
Kankertje
Moderator
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Japanese Vita TV owners with US accounts thread! (+ Info

Post by Kankertje » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Got UK account running on this thing :lol: finally right..

Store doesnt work, but you can use download queue in webstore, or cma backups to get stuff on it :idea:

Alpmaster
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Japanese Vita TV owners with US accounts thread! (+ Info

Post by Alpmaster » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Kankertje wrote:Got UK account running on this thing :lol: finally right..

Store doesnt work, but you can use download queue in webstore, or cma backups to get stuff on it :idea:
Hello friend did you update to 3.18 yet or did you stay at 3.10? If so do you have exploits for firmware 3.10 to run Ecfw and Ps One loader the community frowns on saying Psx =p
Game On!

User avatar
chihuahua
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:39 pm
Location: England

Re: Japanese Vita TV owners with US/UK accounts thread! (+ I

Post by chihuahua » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:25 pm

i also tried the vita tv with US account, initial setup and account login spoofed will not let you login with anything but a Asian PSN account, to get to a UK or US account option you must update to firmware 3.30. meh
2 x Vita TV PVE-1000 - 3.18/3.18
4 x Vita 1000 - 1.80/3.18/3.18/3.18 kiosk
1 x Vita 2000 - 3.18
PS3 Slim 320gb OFW
PS3 Phat 40gb CFW 4.55 Rogero
PS4 White 500gb

User avatar
Kankertje
Moderator
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Japanese Vita TV owners with US accounts thread! (+ Info

Post by Kankertje » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Alpmaster wrote:
Kankertje wrote:Got UK account running on this thing :lol: finally right..

Store doesnt work, but you can use download queue in webstore, or cma backups to get stuff on it :idea:
Hello friend did you update to 3.18 yet or did you stay at 3.10? If so do you have exploits for firmware 3.10 to run Ecfw and Ps One loader the community frowns on saying Psx =p
Oh im on 3.30, outdated sig, sorry for getting your hopes up

User avatar
glas
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Santiago, Chile
Contact:

Re: Japanese Vita TV owners with US/UK accounts thread! (+ I

Post by glas » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:28 pm

chihuahua wrote:i also tried the vita tv with US account, initial setup and account login spoofed will not let you login with anything but a Asian PSN account, to get to a UK or US account option you must update to firmware 3.30. meh
Thanks for confirming this, i will add it to Q&A in a moment

added!
Twitter: @_brandNEWdays
PSN ID: DJ_Tomato

Cyber
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:39 am

Re: Japanese Vita TV owners with US accounts thread! (+ Info

Post by Cyber » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:38 pm

The Z wrote:The button align is hardcoded into the games.

Asian game -> O = confirm, X = cancel.

Western game -> X = confirm, O = cancel.
For the record, some games (Dragon's Crown for example) follow system setting for confirmation button. This can be demonstrated on kiosk units because they can switch X/O button assignment in System Settings:[spoiler]
Settings_IDU_CDL.jpg
Settings_IDU_CDL.jpg (162.97 KiB) Viewed 1095 times
[/spoiler]

Edit: if only (e)CFW followed this wonderful practice with their VSH and Recovery Menus (consistently)...
Last edited by Cyber on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
chihuahua
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:39 pm
Location: England

Re: Japanese Vita TV owners with US/UK accounts thread! (+ I

Post by chihuahua » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:46 pm

i now have one vita tv on PSN UK 3.30 and one vita tv on jap PSN Ecfw 3.18
2 x Vita TV PVE-1000 - 3.18/3.18
4 x Vita 1000 - 1.80/3.18/3.18/3.18 kiosk
1 x Vita 2000 - 3.18
PS3 Slim 320gb OFW
PS3 Phat 40gb CFW 4.55 Rogero
PS4 White 500gb

Alpmaster
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Japanese Vita TV owners with US/UK accounts thread! (+ I

Post by Alpmaster » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:55 pm

chihuahua wrote:i now have one vita tv on PSN UK 3.30 and one vita tv on jap PSN Ecfw 3.18
Cool That Rocks =D
Game On!

Post Reply

Return to “General”