Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Regarding Koala's latest "hack"

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
DS_Marine
Developer

Re: Regarding Koala's latest "hack"

Post by DS_Marine »

Do you mean, commanding vita to downloading something you already had but having served a different package, i.e. eReader?
Advertising
ImagePSP-Controlled drone
"Hackers don't have superpowers. Just a hackable PSP and a brain (ships by default on most humans models)" -Wololo
CPUzX

Post by CPUzX »

I think you may have to send your PSN details to that pathetic "hacker group" in order for koala to do the magic. -- effectively compromising the security of your personal details too.(:
Advertising
noname120
Developer

Post by noname120 »

CPUzX wrote:I think you may have to send your PSN details to that pathetic "hacker group" in order for koala to do the magic. -- effectively compromising the security of your personal details too.(:
You are off topic.
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

noname120 wrote:
CPUzX wrote:I think you may have to send your PSN details to that pathetic "hacker group" in order for koala to do the magic. -- effectively compromising the security of your personal details too.(:
You are off topic.
Ummm.... No that is on topic...
We're talking about Koala's trick here :|
noname120
Developer

Post by noname120 »

SMOKE wrote:
noname120 wrote:
You are off topic.
The thread starter is talking about a way to avoid to "send your PSN details to that pathetic "hacker group" in order for koala to do the magic".
It's as if someone said "I think I've found a way to go to C from B rather than from A", and the other guy answers "to go to C you need A".
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

CPUzX probably just looked at the title, but I still think it's related to what the Op is talking about
Kankertje

Post by Kankertje »

Wolfmade wrote:Does it even need to be a kiosk Vita? Can't you just, start downloading something free off of PSN but use charles proxy, so you could replace the PKG link it downloads from with Netflix's PKG link?

I have no idea what I'm talking about though so please tell me why this isn't possible.
There are some checks done, as soon as it starts downloading different pkg it errors out
YANOX

Post by YANOX »

SMOKE wrote:
noname120 wrote:
You are off topic.
"Koala's trick here"

I agree with you, its a trick not a hack ... He is not a hacker afaik, he just has something that we haven't.
internally-Blazed

Post by internally-Blazed »

Im pretty sure hes fake or hes already been taken down by big S. His Youtube videos have all gone, not to mention his twitter is also been removed.

Edit: Yeah so i was wrong, not a fake, but also not a hacker, just using tools that arent publicly available. :/
Im a dragon in the scene. I've modded everything i can get my hands on :)

Learning C for the vita :)
Zer01ne

Post by Zer01ne »

@internally-Blazed
Sony will never take care of guy like that (Piece of **** ?), Sony have done nothing to Dark_AleX years ago, so doing anything to a noobs ? wast of time.

Return to “General”