Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PsVita Hacking FAQ

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Jd8531
Posts: 1753
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by Jd8531 » Fri May 17, 2013 11:28 pm

dyzy7 wrote:would be nice to see a ps vita emulator for android
:lol: I think you mean Android emulator for Vita. Either way keep dreaming ;)
Advertising

User avatar
hgoel0974
Retired Mod
Posts: 2155
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Location: New York

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by hgoel0974 » Sat May 18, 2013 12:09 am

Jd8531 wrote:
dyzy7 wrote:would be nice to see a ps vita emulator for android
:lol: I think you mean Android emulator for Vita. Either way keep dreaming ;)
True. Android phones won't be emulating a 2 GHz beast any time soon (considering that the PSP can't be fully emulated and a PSV emulator isn't available for any platform and probably won't be for the next few years until we hack the Vita and understand everything about it)
Advertising
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

darkirby
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:40 am

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by darkirby » Mon May 27, 2013 11:31 pm

I'm posting here to confirm what I'm pretty sure is right.

I currently have a Vita at 1.80(or maybe it's 1.81). I want to update to play online and with my friends, but I do not want to lose the eCFW on PSP through gravity crash.
I'm stuck on deciding whether I want to update to play with my friends/online, or the gravity crash exploit and all it offers, correct?

User avatar
hgoel0974
Retired Mod
Posts: 2155
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Location: New York

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by hgoel0974 » Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 pm

darkirby wrote:I'm posting here to confirm what I'm pretty sure is right.

I currently have a Vita at 1.80(or maybe it's 1.81). I want to update to play online and with my friends, but I do not want to lose the eCFW on PSP through gravity crash.
I'm stuck on deciding whether I want to update to play with my friends/online, or the gravity crash exploit and all it offers, correct?
Yes. It is either eCFW or PSN
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

Kenny530
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by Kenny530 » Thu May 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Might be misunderstanding, but my PS Vita has firmware 2.05. So does that mean I can just use the Apache Overload exploit without updating to 2.06?

User avatar
hgoel0974
Retired Mod
Posts: 2155
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Location: New York

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by hgoel0974 » Thu May 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Kenny530 wrote:Might be misunderstanding, but my PS Vita has firmware 2.05. So does that mean I can just use the Apache Overload exploit without updating to 2.06?
If you can manage to get it sure :)
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

Foxior
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by Foxior » Thu May 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Im sorry for my language, but i have a question. Currently I have ps vita at 2.02. There is way to enter in PSS without 2.12?

Thank

Greetings from Eastern Europe :D

User avatar
GBOT
Developer
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 pm
Contact:

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by GBOT » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:20 am

Foxior wrote:Im sorry for my language, but i have a question. Currently I have ps vita at 2.02. There is way to enter in PSS without 2.12?

Thank

Greetings from Eastern Europe :D
No, Ps Dev app checks the license online constantly
Github
Twitter

Can't give enough crepes

User avatar
J3LACK.EAGLE
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 4:08 am
Contact:

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:05 am

GBOT wrote:
Foxior wrote:Im sorry for my language, but i have a question. Currently I have ps vita at 2.02. There is way to enter in PSS without 2.12?

Thank

Greetings from Eastern Europe :D
No, Ps Dev app checks the license online constantly
i dont think it checks the license online constantly but it checks every time you generate a key ring file for that app....cause i be making my APPS offline

5ly
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:26 am

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by 5ly » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 am

Hello

Just check my kid psvita > Any interest to remain in firmware 1.81 Today ?

(no access to PSN without upgrade to 2.12 and no exploit available without matching PKG installed when the official firmware was 1.81... correct?)

So today the best is to upgrade to 2.12 and install all available PSN stuff and wait for godd news ?

Bye

Post Reply

Return to “General”