Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PsVita Hacking FAQ

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
ali_ihsan21

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

birthbyRIGHT wrote:will the vita can play PS2 games?
no..
chances are.. maybe if they some expert level reverse engineer happen to do it.
Only if that support comes to vita they can sell me this device I don't have any interest to buy a console which doesn't have any gta, gow, monster hunter etc.

I wouldn't exchange even my PSP 1000 with a vita. I don't care for the price.
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
AltF4

Post by AltF4 »

I have a question.

Are all the exploitable games PSP games only which means I would need to buy them via PSN

Or are there any Ps Vita games with an exploit that I could buy retail instead?

Sorry for sounding like a noob. Just got a vita on 3.15 and got confused with the whole exploit loading part.

Thanks.
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

AltF4 wrote:I have a question.

Are all the exploitable games PSP games only which means I would need to buy them via PSN

Or are there any Ps Vita games with an exploit that I could buy retail instead?

Sorry for sounding like a noob. Just got a vita on 3.15 and got confused with the whole exploit loading part.

Thanks.
Its all PSP games.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
baallrog

Post by baallrog »

Sorry for my ignorance but I have a psvita in 2.12 firmware. Is it a good thing for me to update my psvita and use the Arcade Darts game exploit ? A little precision I have no ps3 to transfer a game on pys psvita.
I just want to be able to play my psp games.
Thanks for your answer.
J3LACK.EAGLE

Post by J3LACK.EAGLE »

No its better to stay on 2.12
baallrog

Post by baallrog »

J3LACK.EAGLE wrote:No its better to stay on 2.12
Many thanks for your reply
arcadekidflo

Post by arcadekidflo »

I want to get a Vita on firmware 3.01 and i have a few questions . The console has no account set up .

1. I want to update it to 3.18 , can i do this or it only updates to the latest firmware ?

2. I also have a PS3 , i could download an exploitable game but which one to get and how do i put the same account on Vita without accesing PS Store ?

3.What game should i get to enable PSP mode ?

4.What about installing Vita demo PKG , what is latest fw where it works ?
ordi

Post by ordi »

arcadekidflo wrote:1. I want to update it to 3.18 , can i do this or it only updates to the latest firmware ?
Yes, you can manually update the Vita to FW 3.18. viewtopic.php?f=65&t=23013
arcadekidflo wrote:2. I also have a PS3 , i could download an exploitable game but which one to get and how do i put the same account on Vita without accesing PS Store ?
Best exploit games for 3.18: http://wololo.net/2014/09/17/fw-3-18-ex ... e-you-can/
Link the Vita with your PSN account: http://wololo.net/2013/04/17/lower-ps-v ... r-dummies/
arcadekidflo wrote:3.What game should i get to enable PSP mode ?

See the answer for your second question.
arcadekidflo wrote:4.What about installing Vita demo PKG , what is latest fw where it works ?
The Package Installer definitely works on FW 3.18. (it also works on FW 3.50, but the way how to run it on firmwares >3.18 hasn't been released yet afaik)
arcadekidflo

Post by arcadekidflo »

I updated to 3.18 and also grabbed World of Pool on my PS3 . Now i understand there is an exploit working for 3.18 or below and another one working for 3.36/3.50 or below , which one should i use and where do i find it ? Link for the 3.18 exploits seems to be dead

I'm also having a little trouble connecting Vita to QCMA and transferring the game from PS3 to Vita , but i guess i will find the answers around here .
There is so much info here but i think it needs more structuring , best structure in a tutorial that i've seen is in the Jungle Flasher tutorial , where you click inside the PDF step by step ( what is you model , what is your software ..etc .. i'm sure some know what i am talking about )
masoud_5april

Post by masoud_5april »

Hi,
I'm running 3.36 firmware on my vita and using ARK2 exploit and also I've already signed in into my account on vita and its already active.
Is there any new way to access psn without updating to recent firmware?
Its about a week that I cant use the updateblocker app anymore.
Thanks.

Return to “General”