Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PsVita Hacking FAQ

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
mirai0

Re: PsVita Hacking FAQ

Post by mirai0 »

I'm asking just to make sure...memory cards are tied to accounts right?so if i have two vitas tied to the same account is it possible to backup to the pc files from vita-latest firmware and then transfer it to the vita-lower firmware?if not why?
qcma is not able to do that?
Advertising
paulo89

Post by paulo89 »

Hello, i am french and have a bad inglish, but i am on fw 3.50, i have installed ps vita update blocker but the vita ask me again to update firmware !

i do as wololo tell here : http://wololo.net/2015/05/15/vita-updat ... mware-3-51

but not work for me, is too late ?
Advertising
arcadekidflo

Post by arcadekidflo »

I have a Vita on 3.18 and have transferred World of Pool onto it . I would like to install the exploited savegame but which one ? I have found FW 3.01 TN-V9 eCFW and FW 3.36 TN-V11 eCFW for World of Pool & Pool Hall Pro
In the 3.01 files i have a folder called ULES00821SLOT00 while in the 3.36 files i have ULES00821SLOT00 and another folder called TNV_54321 . Should it be 2 folders in the SAVEDATA folder or just one ?
What is the procedure to load the exploit ? The readme doesnt say much , at least for 3.36
Joobler

Post by Joobler »

Is it possible to make all games/apps that block taking screenshots (like Taiko V and the built-in Video app) to make them allow taking screenshots with the email exploit, similar to the PSTV whitelist through the .dat and app.db methods? On 3.52 for example.
blazearrowzz

Post by blazearrowzz »

3.60 ps vita that has henkaku, it can achieve ps4 link. could actions to the ps4 be done such as exploiting through ps4 link
HeMayHikaru

Post by HeMayHikaru »

can i get any type of homebrew on my ps vita 3.67?

Return to “General”