Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
#231069 by Alpmaster
Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 pm
I personally believe he was lying about not knowing what it was and what it did
for buisness since it sound like he had one in stock. Not only that but how would he sell his other games and systems if everyone would want that.
Personally i would not trust the clerk considering most of the time they do not even play games like other people would.
Advertising
#231106 by hgoel0974
Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:02 pm
Alpmaster wrote:I personally believe he was lying about not knowing what it was and what it did
for buisness since it sound like he had one in stock. Not only that but how would he sell his other games and systems if everyone would want that.
Personally i would not trust the clerk considering most of the time they do not even play games like other people would.

Probably, but I know he had more in stock, he had like 5 right in front of me, and then to check the charger, he had someone look upstairs so he probably had enough stock. The thing that really surprised me was that doesn't the PSVita cost more than a PS3 or a PSP Go? Wouldn't he want to make more money? For some reason he really didn't want to sell it easily, he even had the games hidden so it was like only a person who knew what they were getting would be able to buy it (I had looked all around the place for WipEout 2048, in the end I had to ask him where it was and he then got it from upstairs (the storage))
Advertising
#231114 by Alpmaster
Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 pm
hgoel0974 wrote:
Alpmaster wrote:I personally believe he was lying about not knowing what it was and what it did
for buisness since it sound like he had one in stock. Not only that but how would he sell his other games and systems if everyone would want that.
Personally i would not trust the clerk considering most of the time they do not even play games like other people would.

Probably, but I know he had more in stock, he had like 5 right in front of me, and then to check the charger, he had someone look upstairs so he probably had enough stock. The thing that really surprised me was that doesn't the PSVita cost more than a PS3 or a PSP Go? Wouldn't he want to make more money? For some reason he really didn't want to sell it easily, he even had the games hidden so it was like only a person who knew what they were getting would be able to buy it (I had looked all around the place for WipEout 2048, in the end I had to ask him where it was and he then got it from upstairs (the storage))


That's interesting well i noticed SONY expects all customers to have a wireless connection for all our game systems now. I use 4g Wifi mobile hot spot
so i am out of luck being online. The last time i updated my Vita from 1.81 to 2.02 it took almost 20 min and use MetroPcs not that fast of a connection LOL
Any way i have noticed ever since the PSP Go everything is becoming digital Except the stupid PSVITA Game Cards. P.S I have not been impressed with any of these Vita games that came out. I was playing Lego batman DC 2 and there was like 3 enemies on the screen. But when i played Lego Star Wars Trilogy for PSP there is at least 6 or 7 trying to kill me? i thought the Psvita is better than PSP i guess not.... It is sad when you go on the other side of the room on lego batman DC 2 and the other three enemies just stand there doing nothing until you kill the other Legos.
#231117 by hgoel0974
Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:17 pm
Alpmaster wrote:
hgoel0974 wrote:
Alpmaster wrote:I personally believe he was lying about not knowing what it was and what it did
for buisness since it sound like he had one in stock. Not only that but how would he sell his other games and systems if everyone would want that.
Personally i would not trust the clerk considering most of the time they do not even play games like other people would.

Probably, but I know he had more in stock, he had like 5 right in front of me, and then to check the charger, he had someone look upstairs so he probably had enough stock. The thing that really surprised me was that doesn't the PSVita cost more than a PS3 or a PSP Go? Wouldn't he want to make more money? For some reason he really didn't want to sell it easily, he even had the games hidden so it was like only a person who knew what they were getting would be able to buy it (I had looked all around the place for WipEout 2048, in the end I had to ask him where it was and he then got it from upstairs (the storage))


That's interesting well i noticed SONY expects all customers to have a wireless connection for all our game systems now. I use 4g Wifi mobile hot spot
so i am out of luck being online. The last time i updated my Vita from 1.81 to 2.02 it took almost 20 min and use MetroPcs not that fast of a connection LOL
Any way i have noticed ever since the PSP Go everything is becoming digital Except the stupid PSVITA Game Cards. P.S I have not been impressed with any of these Vita games that came out. I was playing Lego batman DC 2 and there was like 3 enemies on the screen. But when i played Lego Star Wars Trilogy for PSP there is at least 6 or 7 trying to kill me? i thought the Psvita is better than PSP i guess not.... It is sad when you go on the other side of the room on lego batman DC 2 and the other three enemies just stand there doing nothing until you kill the other Legos.


I have heard that all the lego games are just ports of the DS versions and because the DS has very limited power.

Anyways, if you are looking for something that really looks like a PSVita game then try NFS: Most Wanted ;)
#231130 by hgoel0974
Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:27 am
Alpmaster wrote:Thanks will do. Do you like Metal Gear Solid?

No, I never have been able to get myself to play it, it sounds fun but as soon as I see the cards I just stop because for some reason it takes away the appeal of the game for me. I am pretty sure it isn't the cards though because I love games like Yugioh, so I guess I just expect to be able to go in and shoot/kill for myself rather than choosing a card which does it for me.
#231131 by DangerDash
Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 am
hgoel0974 wrote:
Alpmaster wrote:Thanks will do. Do you like Metal Gear Solid?

No, I never have been able to get myself to play it, it sounds fun but as soon as I see the cards I just stop because for some reason it takes away the appeal of the game for me. I am pretty sure it isn't the cards though because I love games like Yugioh, so I guess I just expect to be able to go in and shoot/kill for myself rather than choosing a card which does it for me.


wait what?
this is metal gear solid we are talking about correct?
what cards??? O.o
#231134 by hgoel0974
Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 am
DangerDash wrote:
hgoel0974 wrote:
Alpmaster wrote:Thanks will do. Do you like Metal Gear Solid?

No, I never have been able to get myself to play it, it sounds fun but as soon as I see the cards I just stop because for some reason it takes away the appeal of the game for me. I am pretty sure it isn't the cards though because I love games like Yugioh, so I guess I just expect to be able to go in and shoot/kill for myself rather than choosing a card which does it for me.


wait what?
this is metal gear solid we are talking about correct?
what cards??? O.o

The last time I played MG was on PSP, and MG Acid I think, it started off with having you use some "cards", are the new ones different?
#231136 by DangerDash
Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:57 am
hgoel0974 wrote:The last time I played MG was on PSP, and MG Acid I think, it started off with having you use some "cards", are the new ones different?


oh mg acid isn't really a metal gear game its a spin off
like pokemon snap is to pokemon

the metal gear games are
metal gear solid 1
metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty
metal gear solid 3 snake eater
metal gear solid 4 guns of the patriots
metal gear
metal gear 2 solid snake
metal gear solid portable ops
metal gear solid peace walker
metal gear solid 5
metal gear solid ground zeroes

those are the main series games
any others don't reflect the series at all
metal gear solid is a stealth action espionage series
Last edited by DangerDash on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Raizuke and 2 guests