Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Playstation Plus 30 Day Free Trial

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
lacrimosaangel

Re: Playstation Plus 30 Day Free Trial

Post by lacrimosaangel »

vitasav wrote:
lacrimosaangel wrote:I wasn't intending to pirate the games at all.

of course you wern't, NO ONE is a pirate here.

8-)
****, I guess you could and likely would make that assumption seeing as you don't actually know me, but I genuinely did mean it.. The ps+ games they give for free aren't really ones I'd want more than a trial on anyway! Just wondered whether it was going to be a case of downloading them and only playing them for a week or so, or whether I'd actually get the full month out of it! Pretty sure I could complete them if I had a whole month to "play" with anyway :p
Advertising
PSV 2.02 eCFW TN
psp 3000 6.60 Pro-B10
3DS R4i Gold WoodR4
Wii 4.3E DM2.2+ GC mod
ps2 fat FMCB
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: Root w/freedom
Current projects: psp3003 sound reactive LED mod, PS3 60gb downgrade
GotBacon

Post by GotBacon »

I made a UK account, redeemed the code and stuff but Mortal Kombat is not there!
I did this for MK only. :/
Advertising
PS Vita TN 2.02 UNO.
bazgee

Post by bazgee »

GotBacon wrote:I made a UK account, redeemed the code and stuff but Mortal Kombat is not there!
Just checked it is there for me in the Playstation plus section of the store
My Vita Shell Competition Themes:

BazGee Dark
BazGee Blue
BazGee Stickman

Twitter @BazGee2
GitHub bazgee
GotBacon

Post by GotBacon »

bazgee wrote:
GotBacon wrote:I made a UK account, redeemed the code and stuff but Mortal Kombat is not there!
Just checked it is there for me in the Playstation plus section of the store
Do you have a PS3? Can you check if its on the PS3? I can see Uncharted and Gravity Rush... no MK.
PS Vita TN 2.02 UNO.
ZshadeZ

Post by ZshadeZ »

lacrimosaangel wrote: Thanks for clarifying that :) I wasn't intending to pirate the games at all, I was simply enquiring because I was of the impression that I would lose PSN access if I were to install homebrew so that they couldn't force an update on me (was going to turn my wifi off until there was a manual update option)

My whole reasoning was that if Open CMA would let me still play the games while being offline, I would download them and delete once the ps+ time was over - if however you MUST remain online to initialise the game each session, I'd not bother downloading the free ones and would use the psn+ on my ofw ps3 only :)

That probably wasn't clear by my initial post so I apologise :)

I may have misunderstood. OpenCMA will let you shuffle back and forth from PC to vita until your subscription ends, that's what I'm doing now. I thought you were asking if you could update the subscription timer in the game without a net connection.
vitasav

Post by vitasav »

lacrimosaangel wrote:
vitasav wrote:
lacrimosaangel wrote:I wasn't intending to pirate the games at all.

of course you wern't, NO ONE is a pirate here.

8-)
****, I guess you could and likely would make that assumption seeing as you don't actually know me, but I genuinely did mean it.. The ps+ games they give for free aren't really ones I'd want more than a trial on anyway! Just wondered whether it was going to be a case of downloading them and only playing them for a week or so, or whether I'd actually get the full month out of it! Pretty sure I could complete them if I had a whole month to "play" with anyway :p

lol..

just messin with ya angel.

:twisted: :lol:
PS Vita PCP-1101 - 3.60 OFW - HENkaku
lacrimosaangel

Post by lacrimosaangel »

ZshadeZ wrote:
lacrimosaangel wrote: Thanks for clarifying that :) I wasn't intending to pirate the games at all, I was simply enquiring because I was of the impression that I would lose PSN access if I were to install homebrew so that they couldn't force an update on me (was going to turn my wifi off until there was a manual update option)

My whole reasoning was that if Open CMA would let me still play the games while being offline, I would download them and delete once the ps+ time was over - if however you MUST remain online to initialise the game each session, I'd not bother downloading the free ones and would use the psn+ on my ofw ps3 only :)

That probably wasn't clear by my initial post so I apologise :)

I may have misunderstood. OpenCMA will let you shuffle back and forth from PC to vita until your subscription ends, that's what I'm doing now. I thought you were asking if you could update the subscription timer in the game without a net connection.
lol thanks :D I'm not that good at programming that I'd be able to edit stuff like that ;) hehe
PSV 2.02 eCFW TN
psp 3000 6.60 Pro-B10
3DS R4i Gold WoodR4
Wii 4.3E DM2.2+ GC mod
ps2 fat FMCB
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: Root w/freedom
Current projects: psp3003 sound reactive LED mod, PS3 60gb downgrade
foreverAshamed

Post by foreverAshamed »

Welp, just got my email and the code doesn't work on US accounts. Don't want to be bothered with making a second account so anyone who wants a code without selling their info to sony can pm me.
I'm Overfloooow

Post by I'm Overfloooow »

Can someone tell me is it available to redeemed those free codes to US account?
@Exploit hunting are my favourite activities since I got my first Phat PSP

http://lolpsvhex.blogspot.com/
foreverAshamed

Post by foreverAshamed »

I'm Overfloooow wrote:Can someone tell me is it available to redeemed those free codes to US account?
I just said so.

Return to “General”