Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Playstation Plus 30 Day Free Trial

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
chenwk

Re: Playstation Plus 30 Day Free Trial

Post by chenwk »

definitely not for asia region either. asia regions never gets any good deals either..except for the fact that most games from Japan are first released into asia's psn store...in Japanese, a language that I didn't pick up..
Advertising
Macbook Unibody 2010 - 2.4Ghz, 8GB Ram, 500GB HDD
Macbook Air 2010 - 1.4Ghz, 2GB Ram, 128GB SSD
PSP-1000 (Black; RIP), PSP-2006 (Deep Red), PS Vita (Black) 2.06 OFW, PS Vita COD:BO Edition 1.XX OFW, PS3 4.25 OFW
iPhone 4S JBroken
GotBacon

Post by GotBacon »

Esoth wrote:
GotBacon wrote:Is there a way to backup everything in the Memory card with my US account?

That way I can use my mem card to use a EU Account for 30 days and then format the mem card and restore everything as normal US?
It might be a bit of a hassle, but I think OpenCMA might be a good way to go for that.
Do you know a way on how to do that? Or someone?
Advertising
PS Vita TN 2.02 UNO.
yeahman45

Post by yeahman45 »

do you actually need a credit card? i have subscribed via facebook but haven't received anything yet.. how long does it take to receive the code?

i can't use my credit card on us or eu account to make payments as i am not in US and EU actually lol.. will the credit card work with the ps plus you think?
lacrimosaangel

Post by lacrimosaangel »

If I activate ps+ and download some games, then get the next exploit and eCFW on my vita, can I back up the downloaded games with OpenCMA and restore them likewise once the 30 days are up?

I may just be getting confused, but I thought once your ps+ was over, you lose access to all of the games you downloaded, or does OpenCMA allow you to bypass this?

Sorry for sounding like a complete noob, I've never really looked into ps+ before... Am seriously tempted though, got a massive hdd in the ps3 so plenty of storage for games etc!
PSV 2.02 eCFW TN
psp 3000 6.60 Pro-B10
3DS R4i Gold WoodR4
Wii 4.3E DM2.2+ GC mod
ps2 fat FMCB
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: Root w/freedom
Current projects: psp3003 sound reactive LED mod, PS3 60gb downgrade
Z80

Post by Z80 »

this UK offer work for my EU account no need to change :) and i already have one PS+ action from facebook for free last month :lol:
ZshadeZ

Post by ZshadeZ »

lacrimosaangel wrote:If I activate ps+ and download some games, then get the next exploit and eCFW on my vita, can I back up the downloaded games with OpenCMA and restore them likewise once the 30 days are up?

I may just be getting confused, but I thought once your ps+ was over, you lose access to all of the games you downloaded, or does OpenCMA allow you to bypass this?

Sorry for sounding like a complete noob, I've never really looked into ps+ before... Am seriously tempted though, got a massive hdd in the ps3 so plenty of storage for games etc!

OpenCMA doesn't change the time you have on PS+ games, it just lets you backup the game without connecting to Sony. If you BUY the games you'll be able to play them forever, if you downloaded free because you're a PS+ member you never bought the game, so when the timer is up it needs to connect to the server to update (make sure you're still a PS+ member) before you can keep playing. If you plan on remaining CFW and not updating then eventually your game timers will run out and you won't be able to play the PS+ games.

Keep in mind that the point of wololo.net, OpenCMA, and the exploits is NOT piracy. Wanting to pay for or get one free PS+ month and have all those games forever is like wanting to rent a few games and never return them. If you want the game, buy it.
hiramani

Post by hiramani »

In Finland, we don't have that. Am I missing something??
yeahman45

Post by yeahman45 »

ZshadeZ wrote:
lacrimosaangel wrote:If I activate ps+ and download some games, then get the next exploit and eCFW on my vita, can I back up the downloaded games with OpenCMA and restore them likewise once the 30 days are up?

OpenCMA doesn't change the time you have on PS+ games, it just lets you backup the game without connecting to Sony. If you BUY the games you'll be able to play them forever, if you downloaded free because you're a PS+ member you never bought the game, so when the timer is up it needs to connect to the server to update (make sure you're still a PS+ member) before you can keep playing. If you plan on remaining CFW and not updating then eventually your game timers will run out and you won't be able to play the PS+ games.

Keep in mind that the point of wololo.net, OpenCMA, and the exploits is NOT piracy. Wanting to pay for or get one free PS+ month and have all those games forever is like wanting to rent a few games and never return them. If you want the game, buy it.
so there's nothing that can bypass ps+ expiration right?
lacrimosaangel

Post by lacrimosaangel »

ZshadeZ wrote:

Thanks for clarifying that :) I wasn't intending to pirate the games at all, I was simply enquiring because I was of the impression that I would lose PSN access if I were to install homebrew so that they couldn't force an update on me (was going to turn my wifi off until there was a manual update option)

My whole reasoning was that if Open CMA would let me still play the games while being offline, I would download them and delete once the ps+ time was over - if however you MUST remain online to initialise the game each session, I'd not bother downloading the free ones and would use the psn+ on my ofw ps3 only :)

That probably wasn't clear by my initial post so I apologise :)
PSV 2.02 eCFW TN
psp 3000 6.60 Pro-B10
3DS R4i Gold WoodR4
Wii 4.3E DM2.2+ GC mod
ps2 fat FMCB
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: Root w/freedom
Current projects: psp3003 sound reactive LED mod, PS3 60gb downgrade
vitasav

Post by vitasav »

lacrimosaangel wrote:I wasn't intending to pirate the games at all.

of course you wern't, NO ONE is a pirate here.

8-)
PS Vita PCP-1101 - 3.60 OFW - HENkaku

Return to “General”