Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Playstation Plus 30 Day Free Trial

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
jontzu

Re: Playstation Plus 30 Day Free Trial

Post by jontzu »

free trial for a month, its On time? Im from spain and playstation plus say..."Sorry, you are not eligible to enter this competition"

EDIT: Sorry I found in facebook link. thanks
Advertising
Kyouma

Post by Kyouma »

Does anyone know until when this deal lasts? I could take advantage of it now and download Gravity Rush and Mortal Kombat to play in 30 days, but I can't help but feel I'm much better off waiting till later when I plan on buying any of the plus discount games.
Advertising
Z80

Post by Z80 »

this offer is for UK -> try use UK proxy ;)
Esoth

Post by Esoth »

kasper13 wrote:It does suck. But we do get perks that they dont. For example several games that we get here in the states dont get released overseas in Europe until several months later. For example Persona 4 Golden is available here but wont be available there until Feb.
Don't forget that the US prices are usually also much cheaper! :D
GotBacon

Post by GotBacon »

Is there a way to backup everything in the Memory card with my US account?

That way I can use my mem card to use a EU Account for 30 days and then format the mem card and restore everything as normal US?
PS Vita TN 2.02 UNO.
scousetomo

Post by scousetomo »

i got the free trial im in the uk it lasts till the 31 st of this month i think to sign up then you odviously have got a month of free games like mortal kombat and gravity rush and if you like it after up till the 9th of jan its 29.00 a year instead of 40.00 i think its a great offer so im going to get it as the price of them just two games you have got your money back plus if you have got a ps3 aswell its a no brainer
gado48

Post by gado48 »

I love to try this but i dont have have Credit card so sad! :| :cry:
You know that man in the sky? Well im not him, so don't expect me to know everything!
kasper13

Post by kasper13 »

Esoth wrote:
kasper13 wrote:It does suck. But we do get perks that they dont. For example several games that we get here in the states dont get released overseas in Europe until several months later. For example Persona 4 Golden is available here but wont be available there until Feb.
Don't forget that the US prices are usually also much cheaper! :D
Very true!!! Thanks for reminding myself and others!!
ps vita 2.02 ofw
psp 5.50 gen d3. waiting for my battery to come in the mail so I can upgrade to 6.60 cfw.
keyz16b

Post by keyz16b »

grrrr... thought i was going to get a christmas bonus from Sony but turns out that living in the USA I'm one of their best customers, LoL.
Esoth

Post by Esoth »

GotBacon wrote:Is there a way to backup everything in the Memory card with my US account?

That way I can use my mem card to use a EU Account for 30 days and then format the mem card and restore everything as normal US?
It might be a bit of a hassle, but I think OpenCMA might be a good way to go for that.

Return to “General”