Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

does this mean he is back!!?

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
S1NFUL

Re: does this mean he is back!!?

Post by S1NFUL »

The Z wrote:
S1NFUL wrote:Speaking of legendary PSP hackers...did you guys know that Dark_AleX is in possession of a Vita right now?
You still havent heard of him since 5.00 M33-6 (actually M33-7, but it was more a M33-6fix).
Actually, if the article I read is true, the last time anyone heard of him in accordance to the PSP scene was in mid 2011.

Source: http://daxhordes.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6122
Advertising
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019
JVC

Post by JVC »

Yes,well,not that I wanna talk bout him,but this should be the last of it,last "official" interview bout him.
Advertising
21,EC,nuff said.
Se7EN

Post by Se7EN »

i just read it and it was done before the vita was released which is why they are calling it ngp so there's no guarantees he got a vita and moreover there's no way hes gonna do anything with the vita hacking wise which is what i expected so i don't even see why you brought this up plus there's no hard evidence this interview is actually real so just because its on that site and was originally done in Spanish is no proof the interview actually took place with the actual D_A so i'm still not convinced...
S1NFUL

Post by S1NFUL »

Se7EN wrote:i just read it and it was done before the vita was released which is why they are calling it ngp so there's no guarantees he got a vita and moreover there's no way hes gonna do anything with the vita hacking wise which is what i expected so i don't even see why you brought this up plus there's no hard evidence this interview is actually real so just because its on that site and was originally done in Spanish is no proof the interview actually took place with the actual D_A so i'm still not convinced...
Calm down dude. I never said or implied that D_A was back into the hacking scene and that he was going to hack the Vita. The reason why I brought this up is because people were talking about legendary PSP hackers, so calm your nuts. And it's on DaXHordes, so it might have some form of credibility.
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019

Return to “General”