Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Install games from different account?

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
thebudds

Re: Install games from different account?

Post by thebudds »

rafael707 wrote:
wololo wrote:
thebudds wrote: I'm gonna try something crazy tomorrow, I'm calling Sony tomorrow to find out what I can about this.
People working for their customer service are really nice but majorly useless. You'll find yourself in a situation where you know much more than they do on their own consoles and limitations. But please do call them and confirm that to me, I'd love to collect some gems from the Sony customer service. I've called them 3 times this year and every single time was appalled at how little they knew about their own products. Terrible, terrible experience, every single time.
funny how Sony tried to troubleshoot with me on my PS3, i had YLOD, and the representative took a really long time trying to figure out my issue, eventually the lady had to forward my call to another rep who eventually told me to send it in after like an hour of blah blah blah :lol:
It's more that they are really given a guidebook on what to say, the techs stay on the tech side of things. That's why the general rule of thumb with dealing with customer service is to be fully informed about the issue yourself (as noted by Wololo, you might know more then them)

Other than that, I've never had a problem with Sony's customer service...just the policies :cry:
Advertising
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

thebudds wrote: It's more that they are really given a guidebook on what to say, the techs stay on the tech side of things.
only if they were more tech savvy with there products.. But its true, they are polite and try to resolve your problem.

where the budds? :mrgreen:
Advertising
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
thebudds

Post by thebudds »

In my pocket :mrgreen:

Back on topic though, I'll write up my findings after my call tomorrow over here in my time zone. Right now it's 10:41pm...have no other choice but to wait.
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

thebudds wrote:In my pocket :mrgreen:

Back on topic though, I'll write up my findings after my call tomorrow over here in my time zone. Right now it's 10:41pm...have no other choice but to wait.
:lol:

you must live in cali, or PST
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

thebudds wrote:That's why the general rule of thumb with dealing with customer service is to be fully informed about the issue yourself
I don't know, this usually frustrates me a lot to have to explain the whole situation to them, until they finally realize that they have to ask a tech guy, call me back, etc... there's lots of back and forth until they CS person gets up to speed on your problem, to finally tell you either "sorry we don't have a solution" or "we opened a ticket and will try to solve the issue as soon as possible" (which usually means that's never gonna happen)
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!
thebudds

Post by thebudds »

@ rafael707

Yup...cali :lol:

@ wololo

Hah! Been there with my internet company Earthlink, those lovely tickets :roll: :lol: I also remember the run-around calls :lol: After all of that though, I did end up learning more about router and modem set-ups :geek: :lol:

That's why I called it a general rule of thumb, cause usually you can avoid being stuck in ticket-heck and avoiding those call-backs though as you noted, sometimes it don't at all :( There is really not much customer service can do other than what they were taught to answer with.
albie85

Post by albie85 »

FoxhoundTSX wrote:
ikithme wrote:This is considered piracy.

When buying a game on PSN what you are buying is licensed only to the account that it was purchased on.

Piracy is not tolerated on this forum.
What are you talking about? piracy?, I bought the dang games and want to play them on the Vita, I have 2 accounts. If i was getting the games for free then yes, it would be considered piracy, try a "security feature".

Your other account didn't buy it tho so yes if u cud do that it wud be piracy also that's why psn dlc ain't your best plan buy the game cartrige then u can play on other accounts
PSP 1000 6.60 PRO CFW + PANDORA BATTERY
PSVITA 3G/WIFI 3.18 CUSTOM BUBBLES! TN-V etc
PS2 SLIM FMCB
PS3 Slim 250GB E3 Flasher REBUG 4.46 Spoofed 4.66
PS4 500GB :p
:geek: :geek: :geek:
rucka

Post by rucka »

FoxhoundTSX wrote:Hello everyone,
is there any way to transfer vita games that were purchased with a different account of mine to the vita? I really hate this security on the vita and it makes it difficult for me to transfer my son's games with his account while having my account on there as the main one. would open cma help with any of this?
have you tried using remote play. i have 2 accounts on my ps3 and unfortunately all of my stuff i purchased is not on my vita account, but if i link up through remote play, i can play the games linked to my other account. its not the best but maybe that is my poor internet connection but it works, ive only been using it to play my ps1 games so not sure how well it works with other games
albie85

Post by albie85 »

rucka wrote:
FoxhoundTSX wrote:Hello everyone,
is there any way to transfer vita games that were purchased with a different account of mine to the vita? I really hate this security on the vita and it makes it difficult for me to transfer my son's games with his account while having my account on there as the main one. would open cma help with any of this?
have you tried using remote play. i have 2 accounts on my ps3 and unfortunately all of my stuff i purchased is not on my vita account, but if i link up through remote play, i can play the games linked to my other account. its not the best but maybe that is my poor internet connection but it works, ive only been using it to play my ps1 games so not sure how well it works with other games
That doesn't make sense how to u play ps vita games/psp games with remote play they need installing first. heck u can't even play many ps3 unless ur jailbroken! Everyone knows you can play ps1 games.
PSP 1000 6.60 PRO CFW + PANDORA BATTERY
PSVITA 3G/WIFI 3.18 CUSTOM BUBBLES! TN-V etc
PS2 SLIM FMCB
PS3 Slim 250GB E3 Flasher REBUG 4.46 Spoofed 4.66
PS4 500GB :p
:geek: :geek: :geek:
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

isnt haveing 2 accounts a breach of sonys T&C's anyway apparently ?
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage

Return to “General”