Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Kakeh

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by Kakeh »

Just check once or twice a day and you will be sure to see the ninja release based on the info in the ninja release topic. So i dunno why everyone is freaking out so much
Advertising
TheFr33K

Post by TheFr33K »

Kakeh wrote:Just check once or twice a day and you will be sure to see the ninja release based on the info in the ninja release topic. So i dunno why everyone is freaking out so much
Every one is freaking out because if they miss it that's it for a while. Most people here are probably here for their first time and are not fimiliar with how the system works and are confused. They are scared they are gonna miss the ninja release and if they do that will be that, the exploited game will get taken down in a matter of hours so if they are not there once it hits then they will miss out.
Advertising
Igorin

Post by Igorin »

I feel like the only person in the world who don´t know the name of the game... :(
Highwind

Post by Highwind »

I'm scared :(
KamenRider

Post by KamenRider »

You're not alone, I don't know the name too. :(
jadenkorr

Post by jadenkorr »

Same here. I hope those of us with low post counts get to see the game name before it gets pulled. :!:
Highwind

Post by Highwind »

Yeah, I'm getting a little nervous now, Sony will catch wind of it and pull the game, BAM another several month wait...
datrip

Post by datrip »

Don't worry guys just check this forum often and u will get name of the game. I'm waiting too btw :D
• GTX 550Ti Gaming PC
• Samsung Galaxy S II MIUI
• PS Vita 2.0.2 UNO TN-V
Highwind

Post by Highwind »

Just counting the seconds for this belated xmas present :3
Faltimar

Post by Faltimar »

TheFr33K wrote:
Kakeh wrote:Just check once or twice a day and you will be sure to see the ninja release based on the info in the ninja release topic. So i dunno why everyone is freaking out so much
Every one is freaking out because if they miss it that's it for a while. Most people here are probably here for their first time and are not fimiliar with how the system works and are confused. They are scared they are gonna miss the ninja release and if they do that will be that, the exploited game will get taken down in a matter of hours so if they are not there once it hits then they will miss out.
I couldnt have put it better. It may seem annoying to some but with such a huge window for release and a small one for it being taken down once released, peopel cant help but to worry that theyre gonna miss it. I can understand.

Return to “General”