Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
biggie07

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by biggie07 »

Was trying to avoid from posting in this topic, because of the amount of useless spamming that is going on here. I did not want to seem like another ungrateful leecher whining about when I will get my turn, but after all the questions and inquiries I've read I have yet to see any one address if ad blocking enabled browsers and other 3rd party advertising blocking programs will have any effect on seeing the ninja release when it is posted...
Advertising
jontzu

Post by jontzu »

Thanks for the great work. I'll be to see the game post before it removed. Greetingsss
Advertising
scousetomo

Post by scousetomo »

biggie07 wrote:Was trying to avoid from posting in this topic, because of the amount of useless spamming that is going on here. I did not want to seem like another ungrateful leecher whining about when I will get my turn, but after all the questions and inquiries I've read I have yet to see any one address if ad blocking enabled browsers and other 3rd party advertising blocking programs will have any effect on seeing the ninja release when it is posted...
i use adblock plus and seen gravity crash when it was released on the main page so i think were good to go
bazgee

Post by bazgee »

It does clearly state in the forum rules to not talk about all of this guys. If I was you I would just keep quiet and wait patiently. Or come join in on the fun in off topic :)
My Vita Shell Competition Themes:

BazGee Dark
BazGee Blue
BazGee Stickman

Twitter @BazGee2
GitHub bazgee
LuffyKurosaki

Post by LuffyKurosaki »

Mr. Shizzy wrote:Not very practical, but you could dang near guarantee not to miss the next Ninja Release by doing the following:

- Follow all the rules and regulations of wololo.net
- Be active on the forums
- Buy a bunch 32GB memory sticks
- Go to PSN and purchase and download all the PSP games and PSP mini games

There you go! lol
I stated in the first three words of this post "not very practical" , and for those with a dry sense of humor, this was a tongue in cheek comment :lol: Just poking a little fun at the downright obsession and hysteria of some folks regarding the ninja releases! :lol:

Happy Holidays all :)
Lol, you're nuts :33
Kakeh

Post by Kakeh »

TheFr33K wrote:
Kakeh wrote:Just check once or twice a day and you will be sure to see the ninja release based on the info in the ninja release topic. So i dunno why everyone is freaking out so much
Every one is freaking out because if they miss it that's it for a while. Most people here are probably here for their first time and are not fimiliar with how the system works and are confused. They are scared they are gonna miss the ninja release and if they do that will be that, the exploited game will get taken down in a matter of hours so if they are not there once it hits then they will miss out.
This is my first time too, but sitting here constantly posting and bugging them is not going to make them getting it to you faster. Freaking out helps no one. If people actually used that time to read the topics others have constantly linked to you would know if you just behave, which freaking is not behaving, you will get the ninja release a couple of days before they publicly announce it regardless if you are new to the site. If you check once or twice a day, you will get it. The only thing stopping that is someone leaking it, which can not be controlled. Trusted members get it first because they won't do anything like that. Jerkwads don't get ninja releases at all.

We should count ourselves lucky they are releasing it. They have no obligation to do so from the start. So sit back and just check and quit asking when it is going to come out. (not directed at you per se, but in general to everyone constantly asking)
swein

Post by swein »

Kakeh wrote:
TheFr33K wrote:
Kakeh wrote:Just check once or twice a day and you will be sure to see the ninja release based on the info in the ninja release topic. So i dunno why everyone is freaking out so much
Every one is freaking out because if they miss it that's it for a while. Most people here are probably here for their first time and are not fimiliar with how the system works and are confused. They are scared they are gonna miss the ninja release and if they do that will be that, the exploited game will get taken down in a matter of hours so if they are not there once it hits then they will miss out.
This is my first time too, but sitting here constantly posting and bugging them is not going to make them getting it to you faster. Freaking out helps no one. If people actually used that time to read the topics others have constantly linked to you would know if you just behave, which freaking is not behaving, you will get the ninja release a couple of days before they publicly announce it regardless if you are new to the site. If you check once or twice a day, you will get it. The only thing stopping that is someone leaking it, which can not be controlled. Trusted members get it first because they won't do anything like that. Jerkwads don't get ninja releases at all.

We should count ourselves lucky they are releasing it. They have no obligation to do so from the start. So sit back and just check and quit asking when it is going to come out. (not directed at you per se, but in general to everyone constantly asking)
at least this is clear, but i bet that many others will ask :D
in the psp's world, nothing is imposible...
Smileyboy

Post by Smileyboy »

Amen!!
FREERIDGELOVESVHBL

Post by FREERIDGELOVESVHBL »

Faltimar wrote:I think there is no more info to give. Im just assuming that the ninja release is taking place now till december 31. I wonder if the public release will be on new years day? We'll see.
PM ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrow:
qwertyuioppoiuytrewq

Post by qwertyuioppoiuytrewq »

just check the talk forum every few hours and you'll be fine

Return to “General”