Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
musashiro

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by musashiro »

crazy5470 wrote:Verrrrrrrry excited!!! This will be my first vita exploit :D :D :D
+1

regarding the "is there such a release where the game is removed before public release" question, Mad Blocker Alpha is an example. I didn't even notice that such release happened due to leaks resulting to removal of the game before public posting...
Advertising
Kenster240

Post by Kenster240 »

Yeah, don't trust anyone that tells you the name of a game. Only trust the ninja release &/or Wololo's blog post. You don't want to spend money on a game and find out it was the wrong one!
Advertising
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."
joeymagnus1

Post by joeymagnus1 »

Does anyone know if the ninja release will show up on a phone? I mostly check from my phone if it's been released. Not that I'll see a ninja release being that i'm new on here. I have been on QJ and PSPISO for years. I'm just really looking forward to playing all my psp games on my vita. I still have my psp. It's just unplayable because of all the vertical lines running up and down the screen. And from my research, it's a motherboard problem. On a side note, all the movies I made for my psp look great on the vita screen.
musashiro

Post by musashiro »

joeymagnus1 wrote:Does anyone know if the ninja release will show up on a phone? I mostly check from my phone if it's been released. Not that I'll see a ninja release being that i'm new on here. I have been on QJ and PSPISO for years. I'm just really looking forward to playing all my psp games on my vita. I still have my psp. It's just unplayable because of all the vertical lines running up and down the screen. And from my research, it's a motherboard problem. On a side note, all the movies I made for my psp look great on the vita screen.
i dont see any problem with viewing wololo.net ona phone. specially with today's smartphones.. :)
falseheroes

Post by falseheroes »

joeymagnus1 wrote:Does anyone know if the ninja release will show up on a phone? I mostly check from my phone if it's been released. Not that I'll see a ninja release being that i'm new on here. I have been on QJ and PSPISO for years. I'm just really looking forward to playing all my psp games on my vita. I still have my psp. It's just unplayable because of all the vertical lines running up and down the screen. And from my research, it's a motherboard problem. On a side note, all the movies I made for my psp look great on the vita screen.
im browsing using my ps vita and it seems fine. it views what my laptop can view so maybe it can also show the ninja release. hopefully...
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever
zille

Post by zille »

I updated my PS Vita for PSN plus so waiting for my next ninja release. Excited.
zille

Post by zille »

While browsing Wololo i get Javascript console pop-up at the top. Else everything working fine.
bplayabball

Post by bplayabball »

crazy5470 wrote:Verrrrrrrry excited!!! This will be my first vita exploit :D :D :D
Me too, very exciting indeed.
vonrobin01

Post by vonrobin01 »

hi guys, just to keep myself busy while waiting for exploit, I want to ask if it is possible to do usermode exploit in a PSP game for PS Vita without PSP? I only have Vita..Thanks! :D
Firthaa01

Post by Firthaa01 »

vonrobin01 wrote:hi guys, just to keep myself busy while waiting for exploit, I want to ask if it is possible to do usermode exploit in a PSP game for PS Vita without PSP? I only have Vita..Thanks! :D
Hey and welcome to the forums. Regarding your question your probably better posting in viewtopic.php?f=52&t=24015. Its a multi help thread. Just post your question and current firmware version.......but TBH i dont think there is a way without having a PSP

Return to “General”