Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by fate6 »

well SC3 was $10
I never got any of the others so IDK about them :/
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
tray

Post by tray »

Curently, is there any option to get the mini and transfer it later (exploitable version) from ps3 or pc?
CFW ps3, if it matters.
Advertising
Nowcry

Post by Nowcry »

tray wrote:Curently, is there any option to get the mini and transfer it later (exploitable version) from ps3 or pc?
CFW ps3, if it matters.
With Open CMA you can transfer exploiteable games to pc. But you cant use this exploit in new OFW because the sony pach OFW. You can only use exploit not patched in OFW.
If you save Urbanix to open CMA (1.81) , and update to 2.02 you can not use the user exploit because sony pach him in ofw.
tray

Post by tray »

Well if you get the xploitable version, why not stay offline on both ps3 and vita untill you installed the hack, or you need to activate the game on the vita Online?

LE: i got the OFW uptate thing, but why not download the 2.02 FW now and update the vita manually later, will it work?
Krayziezay

Post by Krayziezay »

I just have a question I have no problem waiting I mean I waited for the iPhone 4s to get jail broken when I had one. My question is what is the harm of letting us know how much its gonna cost. I mean there are hundreds of games that cost the same am mount and its not like there giving away the game name early or anything. Again it was just a question that popped in my head I am in no way trying to rush the progress.
Galaxy S3 Rooted running Goodness Rom
PSP Vita 1.81(waiting to hack)
PSN: Bonezofstrata
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

simple, it helps Sony narrow it down
think about it this way, why risk it ?
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Krayziezay

Post by Krayziezay »

fate6 wrote:simple, it helps Sony narrow it down
think about it this way, why risk it ?
Well yea that is true it was just a thought that popped in head just figured I ask
UrbanAnonymous

Post by UrbanAnonymous »

what really *** me off about the "how much does it cost" question is , one, if you have a half a brain in your head you would be able to narrow the cost down "most likely" by looking at the past exploits and seeing the most expensive and the least expensive... that would definitly put you in the vacinity of the price... Two, its only going to be $20 AT THE MOST in all likely hood, which i would bet money it wont even be close to $20 and more like half of that, probly cheaper.... point being, common sense would tell you to just put $20 on your psn and if pigs start flying and its more then $20, its not like itll be a unobtainable amount of money. THE END! :evil:
Krayziezay

Post by Krayziezay »

UrbanAnonymous wrote:what really *** me off about the "how much does it cost" question is , one, if you have a half a brain in your head you would be able to narrow the cost down "most likely" by looking at the past exploits and seeing the most expensive and the least expensive... that would definitly put you in the vacinity of the price... Two, its only going to be $20 AT THE MOST in all likely hood, which i would bet money it wont even be close to $20 and more like half of that, probly cheaper.... point being, common sense would tell you to just put $20 on your psn and if pigs start flying and its more then $20, its not like itll be a unobtainable amount of money. THE END! :evil:
Well most people don't believe researching so that thought would never come to there mind at all
UrbanAnonymous

Post by UrbanAnonymous »

N00BS

Return to “General”