Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
chihuahua

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by chihuahua »

Alpmaster wrote:
It just so happens i am from US and i made a J.P account and purchased and backed up Patapon and Tekken 2 so i should be good when i eventually get my psvita t.v =D

smart move, i did the same ;p
Advertising
2 x Vita TV PVE-1000 - 3.18/3.18
4 x Vita 1000 - 1.80/3.18/3.18/3.18 kiosk
1 x Vita 2000 - 3.18
PS3 Slim 320gb OFW
PS3 Phat 40gb CFW 4.55 Rogero
PS4 White 500gb
iamaweetodd

Post by iamaweetodd »

I'm a newbie to this forum and I find this article very helpful thanks for the help.
Advertising
Cyber

Post by Cyber »

Will users with the old forum theme see the upcoming ninja release announcement?
I'd rather avoid switching the theme if possible.
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

Cyber wrote:Will users with the old forum theme see the upcoming ninja release announcement?
I'd rather avoid switching the theme if possible.
Wololo said that this wont be the case. He might be able to offer this a few more times, but I doubt that this will be permanently possible.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
broody

Post by broody »

Hello everyone, sorry if I'm bothering anyone. I looked around and I couldn't find anything. I have never hacked the Vita, although I have a hacked PSP and I'm on 3.36. Do I need to upgrade to 3.50 in order to download the game for the Qwikrazor87 ? I don't even want to turn on the Vita until I'm sure.
AbyssDweller

Post by AbyssDweller »

broody wrote:Hello everyone, sorry if I'm bothering anyone. I looked around and I couldn't find anything. I have never hacked the Vita, although I have a hacked PSP and I'm on 3.36. Do I need to upgrade to 3.50 in order to download the game for the Qwikrazor87 ? I don't even want to turn on the Vita until I'm sure.
You should look around better. You can buy and download the game on 3.36 if you do the proxy trick or if you have a ps3 to transfer it to your vita.
Xana

Post by Xana »

broody wrote:Hello everyone, sorry if I'm bothering anyone. I looked around and I couldn't find anything. I have never hacked the Vita, although I have a hacked PSP and I'm on 3.36. Do I need to upgrade to 3.50 in order to download the game for the Qwikrazor87 ? I don't even want to turn on the Vita until I'm sure.
You can stay on 3.36, you just can't use the psn store to download the game. IIRC, the"download list" function on the playstation website usually works for the old firmware (3.36 in this case) for a few weeks after a new firmware is released.
broody

Post by broody »

Hey thank you both I did the proxy thing some time ago but I missed the exploit game. I will read the tutorial again just in case something goes wrong.
checker

Post by checker »

Hello
How does it work with the proxy?

Sorry my English
Bobobiwan

Post by Bobobiwan »

8-) Hi everyone :)
Just curious : I knew about the proxy trick (got a programm that essentially do the job by itself -very usefull) but I'm really surprised ti see here and there : "or you can download it in a PS3".
I mean, sure, I can dowload it on my PS3 but when I'll try to transfer the game from my ps3 to my Psvita, won't I need yo uptade my little Vita ? As far as I remember, the transfer is only possible when all the devices are updated...no ? o_O
Anyway, it s just curiosity, cause the proxy trick is very helpfull itself.

Return to “General”