Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Gubby-FFA

Re: The "how to NOT miss the next exploited game" thread

Post by Gubby-FFA » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:34 pm

w33g33 wrote:Got the new one, thank you guys! :D :D
whose the new one?
Advertising

Gabe3208

Post by Gabe3208 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:42 pm

w33g33 wrote:Got the new one, thank you guys! :D :D
I've been reading some people have been having issues with this game. They've said that it works on 3.02 but which files are they using. Is it TN-V4???
Advertising

Soul-Reaper

Post by Soul-Reaper » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:20 pm

OoZic wrote:Maybe $ony uses an algorithm to see for what older PSP game is a lot of interest in a very short time?

Can't really imagine the inner circle leaked the title in such short time :(
Ben 10 games actually went on sale right around when the ninja release started. Game was $10 but there was a pack where you could get all 4 games for $15 (normally $30). So in this instance, traffic would've been justified. I wanted the 4 pack too :cry: but I wasn't sure if it was just a license to download all 4 or a mashup game all together. So I just got the single game to be safe.

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Soul-Reaper wrote:So I just got the single game to be safe.
The one in the bundle worked fine ;)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Soul-Reaper

Post by Soul-Reaper » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:08 pm

fate6 wrote:
Soul-Reaper wrote:So I just got the single game to be safe.
The one in the bundle worked fine ;)
Darn it!! I knew I couldn't even ask anybody if it worked during the ninja release phase. I really wish it was in the notes or something. Oh well. :P

Obito

Post by Obito » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Soul-Reaper wrote:
Obito wrote:Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be a better strategy to just make a public announcement of an exploit release's date, such as a countdown. This way, people would know that it's gonna be an exploit release all the time, both new people and old ones, and when that date finally came, everybody would get the game before it got pulled, because they would have been warned beforehand.

The whole ninja thing relies too much on strange people not telling about the game, and to be honest, this is the second game I've seen leaked after Megamix xD.

Just a thought :)

TLDR: Exploit-release countdown, instead of ninja release.
Yea and if the countdown goes off and some people are sleep, at work/school, etc. it's better the way it is.
The countdown can be made on Saturday, which is also the least likely day for Sony to remove the game till Monday.
Plus, if they want the game so bad, it's not a problem to set the clock alarm and buy the game that day.

Why is better the way it is? What if someone goes telling everyone about the game. Yea, much better lol.

Soul-Reaper

Post by Soul-Reaper » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Obito wrote:
Soul-Reaper wrote:
Obito wrote:Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be a better strategy to just make a public announcement of an exploit release's date, such as a countdown. This way, people would know that it's gonna be an exploit release all the time, both new people and old ones, and when that date finally came, everybody would get the game before it got pulled, because they would have been warned beforehand.

The whole ninja thing relies too much on strange people not telling about the game, and to be honest, this is the second game I've seen leaked after Megamix xD.

Just a thought :)

TLDR: Exploit-release countdown, instead of ninja release.
Yea and if the countdown goes off and some people are sleep, at work/school, etc. it's better the way it is.
The countdown can be made on Saturday, which is also the least likely day for Sony to remove the game till Monday.
Plus, if they want the game so bad, it's not a problem to set the clock alarm and buy the game that day.

Why is better the way it is? What if someone goes telling everyone about the game. Yea, much better lol.
Leaks can happen either way. Better because if done correctly, gives people longer to get the game. Instead of 2 days you get a week or more.

mlc

Post by mlc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:07 pm

pcb_revival wrote:Not pointing the blame but some guy @ neogaf gets flooded with private messages for the game.

post 3742. 19 December.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread. ... 40&page=75
My favorite part is when he comes back into the thread and says:

"Such a shame. Somehow Sony found out what the new game was, and it was removed from the store before wololo could announce it officially... Glad that I PMed so many of you, and I am sorry for those of you who I didn't PM (if there were any)"

Such a shame that someone was unable to keep the secret that he couldn't keep! rofl

shineaqua

Post by shineaqua » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:16 pm

This has been, by far, the goofiest couple of weeks in my entire one year history with this scene.

fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:29 pm

shineaqua wrote:This has been, by far, the goofiest couple of weeks in my entire one year history with this scene.
This is nothing you should have been here last year when some guy wanted me banned and all my posts removed :3
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “General”