Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The Homebrew Network (v8.1) and Onyx Network(v1)

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum

Is this application useful?

Yes
84%
No
16%

Total votes: 57

NNNRT

Re: The Homebrew Network (v8.1) and Onyx Network(v1)

Post by NNNRT »

hgoel0974 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:To everyone having trouble with "HBN", please try to use the "Onyx Network". It is based off of HBN but with
some optimizations that will most likely let you run it. It only uses .NET 2.0 which every machine in the past 10
years SHOULD have already be installed. Also another thing about downloads not launching, don't worry.
Hopefully by February we will have a new server and everything will be handled. Thank you for all of your feedback!
Yeah, users can also use the Onyx Network :D , there isn't any problem with the servers, NNNRT meant the .NET 4.0 download wasn't working ;)
Yeah that's right, but he told me to use Onyx Network which is good if I can't install .NET Framework 4.0. ;) Trying it now. :)
BTW .NET 4.5 didn't work either. :(
Advertising
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

NNNRT wrote:
hgoel0974 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:To everyone having trouble with "HBN", please try to use the "Onyx Network". It is based off of HBN but with
some optimizations that will most likely let you run it. It only uses .NET 2.0 which every machine in the past 10
years SHOULD have already be installed. Also another thing about downloads not launching, don't worry.
Hopefully by February we will have a new server and everything will be handled. Thank you for all of your feedback!
Yeah, users can also use the Onyx Network :D , there isn't any problem with the servers, NNNRT meant the .NET 4.0 download wasn't working ;)
Yeah that's right, but he told me to use Onyx Network which is good if I can't install .NET Framework 4.0. ;) Trying it now. :)
BTW .NET 4.5 didn't work either. :(
lol, from now onwards, I will make sure to make things in 3.5 because it is the one with enough features
Advertising
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

hgoel0974 wrote:lol, from now onwards, I will make sure to make things in 3.5 because it is the one with enough features
OK thanks, you're the dev. 8-)

Return to “General”