As I explain in this blog post
, I am organizing a programming contest around VHBL (If you're not a programmer, there's also a contest for you, just check the blog post
As you know, wMenu is the menu I currently use for VHBL, but lots of things could be improved with the menu. People would like to see icons for their homebrews, others might want better zip support, other ones would like a possibility to delete their homebrews, etc...
Do you think you have what it takes to create a better menu than wMenu for VHBL?
If so, join this contest, there is a 77$ prize in cash for the winner.Rules:
- your entry must be a menu for VHBL. Technical details on how to build a menu can be found here
. If you are running into issues, feel free to ask for help on the forums
- to submit your entry, post a reply to this thread with: the name of your menu, a quick description (features, etc...), at least one screenshot, and a download link to your eboot
- Keep this thread clean: You are allowed to reply to this thread if you want, but I will periodically clean it up to only keep entries. So if you want to post something that is important and that is not an entry, post it in a new thread
- You have until June 9th
to submit your entry.
- Your entry does not necessarily have to be open source, it's up to you
- Do not submit an update for an existing VHBL menu, unless you are the original author of that menu, or got the authorization from the author to join this contest
- Your entry does not have to have any splash screen of any sort, although mentioning this website is much appreciated
- The best entry will be chosen by our community with a poll here on /talk
- The winner will get a 77$ prize from me, either through paypal or an amazon gift card (your choice)
- This rules are subject to change anytime without prior notice
I have a few US PSN codes to sell for a reasonable price (cheaper than pcgamesupply). PM me if interested, 1st come 1st serve basis..
Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!