Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP emu flash0 dump leaked!

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Yatessama

Re: PSP emu flash0 dump leaked!

Post by Yatessama »

That is great news! I am just looking forward to running my isos i have created from my UMDs...thats it, really. I just wanna use the dual analog functions with all of my old games. And yes, Davee is kind of a **** for trying to be greedy...but its cool man. But let me tell ya Davee, there are always others out there that are willing to help and one-up you :mrgreen:

That aside, I have been watchin your work for a while now and I know you have contributed a lot to this community, and I understand why you arent giving your hard work out to all of these children crying, trolling, and talking trash to get you to release it. I prolly wouldnt either. It just sucks for the ppl like me who wait patiently to get turned down bc of spammers and trollers who *** you guys off.

Thanks for all your hard work, Wololo and Cobra.

Thanks to you as well, Davee :)
Advertising
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Tzosin

Post by Tzosin »

Davee wrote:
Tzosin wrote:Is this real source or fake?
If real shweet we can get proper homebrew compatibility near 100% and better running emulators maybe full speed n64 ??

If it's not real... Not cool dude...not cool. Lol
Just to point out, this leaves you in the same position as before. There is still no kernel exploit.

Doesn't it make it that step closer though?

@Davee I know you already had this and I understand you wanting to keep it private as some pirates ruin the rep and life of hackers/handhelds but this is also a good thing as you say it's still no kernel exploit so vita still has life in it and won't deter any companies creating games for the vita.

P.S sorry if I'm not making sense as i am relying on iPhones auto correct as slightly tipsy to say the least as got bk not long ago.
Advertising
Soul-Reaper

Post by Soul-Reaper »

As Davee mentioned, this means nothing to us average users. So no need to get happy about anything.
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

xD indeed this seems pointless, as we still need a kernel exploit
and if we had one, we could recover these info by ourselves .. so it doesn't look so useful to me
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

wth wrote:xD indeed this seems pointless, as we still need a kernel exploit
and if we had one, we could recover these info by ourselves .. so it doesn't look so useful to me
Isnt it possible to do something useful with the psvita_keys.c file?
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
RabidWeezle

Post by RabidWeezle »

I don't know what to think about all this. It feels like people are acting childish and throwing caution to the wind and that can be dangerous. Playing homebrew is cool with me. We all love an old console from the past and love to play it. This discussion is on the lines of people wanting the ability to be **** thieves. Call it backup all you want, but we all know that you don't need a backup if you buy games on psn then back them up on your **** computer.
PSP Slim 2000 Daxter Edition - ProB CFW
PSVita 1001 - VHBL Homebrew Enabled
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

The Z wrote:Isnt it possible to do something useful with the psvita_keys.c file?
As far as I know there's no magical "key" offering us kernel access lol
rog

Post by rog »

RabidWeezle wrote:I don't know what to think about all this. It feels like people are acting childish and throwing caution to the wind and that can be dangerous. Playing homebrew is cool with me. We all love an old console from the past and love to play it. This discussion is on the lines of people wanting the ability to be **** thieves. Call it backup all you want, but we all know that you don't need a backup if you buy games on psn then back them up on your **** computer.
Well it's currently impossible to play the games i've bought for my psp on my vita, so backups would be really nice.
be0ut

Post by be0ut »

The Z wrote:
be0ut wrote:where is the link? what is your source? i cant seem to find anything regarding the "leak".. thanks!
Lets say someone hired me for spreading this news. So the source is the link via my twitter account.
The unknown dev told me all the infos and other stuff, e.g. that he doesnt like davee.
got it.. thanks!
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

The Z wrote:Isnt it possible to do something useful with the psvita_keys.c file?
on the psp emu, the only way to have some code running is through an exploitable game
It's not like any syscall we can call is gonna give us kernel rights with some key, only an exploit could

To exploit the system, just need to reverse fw modules and somehow find a flow
Having the true psvita ones isn't much more useful as most modules are just regular 6.60 fw modules

Return to “General”