Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
#417934 by boct1584
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:00 pm
I have the psvimgtools whitelist patch working, but it doesn't seem to affect PSP games, or at least the one I tried (Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles.) I tested Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 and that runs fine, so I'm pretty sure the whitelist hack for app.db is fine.
Advertising
#418092 by joseph_tn
Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:52 am
whitelist for psp game? but psp game does not need withelist... all work without withelist :|

you try antiblacklist tool? see more here - http://wololo.net/2016/08/12/release-an ... -homebrew/

well, if dont work try to run with adrenaline! no?
if you don't have psp game base use e-psp bubble installer 3.1 and use adrenaline easyinstaller 1.10 to install adrenaline

or simply, if is possible re-download the game
Advertising
#418129 by nightwishfan1
Tue May 02, 2017 2:18 pm
Only things psp related I'm aware of being blacklisted by sony were most of the psp demos that were exploitable. As far as your issue goes with the whitelist patch I really don't know since I'm assuming it was sourced from the original whitelist patches in which there was a v1 and v2 of. First was primarily for vita games, and the other reversed the blocking of the previously blocked psp demos, and increased playable ps1 classics.