Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.61 Chronoswitch Downgrader 6.1

All topics regarding downgrading with TN Hen
User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5505
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: 6.61 Downgrader (updated)

Post by The Z » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:22 am

Only 50% of the PSP 3000 can natively support firmware 6.20.

The 03g and 04g 3000s can run 6.20 without problems. The 07g 3000s can not run 6.20. The 09g 3000s can run a "forced 6.20" which does work, but has some bugs & glitches (not recommended).
Advertising
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

User avatar
shadowknight1620
Posts: 420
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:45 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 6.61 Downgrader (updated)

Post by shadowknight1620 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:24 am

The Z wrote:Only 50% of the PSP 3000 can natively support firmware 6.20.

The 03g and 04g 3000s can run 6.20 without problems. The 07g 3000s can not run 6.20. The 09g 3000s can run a "forced 6.20" which does work, but has some bugs & glitches (not recommended).
Thanks Z ;) I have a 4g so yeah... good to know though :D
Advertising
ShadowKnight1620 PSP-3001 6.60 PRO-C2 & PSVita 3.36 ARK-2
ImageDownload ShadowKnight1620's CTF

User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5505
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: 6.61 Downgrader (updated)

Post by The Z » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:28 am

So do I. It is unfortunally not a 03g, but at least it is no 07g/09g :)

I confirmed that the downgrader works with a PSP 1000. Now testing my 3000 04g & PSP Go.

Edit: Works on 3000 04g and PSP Go. Good job!
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

007
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:59 am
Location: Canada

Re: 6.61 Downgrader (updated)

Post by 007 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:06 pm

This is great!

So now we are back to being able to downgrade any PSP from 6.61 to 6.60 or 6.20 if supported.

The only thing that would truly beat this amazing gift is a PERMA PATCH for 6.60 or 6.61. Mind you if the perma is for 6..61 then we will also need LME 6.61 :)


I cant believe seeing this going on for the PSP in 2015 this is awesome!!!!
3 x PSP GO Pearl White 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP GO Piano Black 6.20 PRO-C2-14-02-2015 qwikrazor87 Release PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP 3000 Lilac 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin

007
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:59 am
Location: Canada

Re: 6.61 Downgrader (updated)

Post by 007 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Has anyone test on E1000 yet?


Worked here on 3000 04g and 09g and on PSP GO 05g

dont own a E1000 they never sold in Canada but am curious especially since I may one day buy one on ebay or something
3 x PSP GO Pearl White 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP GO Piano Black 6.20 PRO-C2-14-02-2015 qwikrazor87 Release PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP 3000 Lilac 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin

Rodster
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:14 am

Re: 6.61 Downgrader (updated)

Post by Rodster » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:24 am

Hi all, i'm getting an error with the downloader on my PSP 1001. I start the 6.20 downgrader, it reboots. I get the message my PSP model is the 01g. The next screen says to press X to start the SCE updater. The screen changes and that's when I get the message "The game could not be started (80010002).

Please help a noob out. :)

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: 6.61 Downgrader (updated)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:35 am

Rodster wrote:Hi all, i'm getting an error with the downloader on my PSP 1001. I start the 6.20 downgrader, it reboots. I get the message my PSP model is the 01g. The next screen says to press X to start the SCE updater. The screen changes and that's when I get the message "The game could not be started (80010002).

Please help a noob out. :)
You need to place an official updater in ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Rodster
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:14 am

Re: 6.61 Downgrader (updated)

Post by Rodster » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:49 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:
Rodster wrote:Hi all, i'm getting an error with the downloader on my PSP 1001. I start the 6.20 downgrader, it reboots. I get the message my PSP model is the 01g. The next screen says to press X to start the SCE updater. The screen changes and that's when I get the message "The game could not be started (80010002).

Please help a noob out. :)
You need to place an official updater in ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP
I'm getting corrupted data if I put the EBOOT.PBP in the UPDATE folder

p.s. you nentioned the official updater. Is that another file or is that part of the downgrader? :oops:

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: 6.61 Downgrader (updated)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:54 am

You need to put the official updater in

Code: Select all

ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP
Then you need to place the Chronoswitch Downgrader in

Code: Select all

ms0:/PSP/GAME/Chronoswitch Downgrader/EBOOT.PBP
Edit:
Yeah, the official updater is a different file.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Rodster
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:14 am

Re: 6.61 Downgrader (updated)

Post by Rodster » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:56 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:You need to put the official updater in

Code: Select all

ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP
Then you need to place the Chronoswitch Downgrader in

Code: Select all

ms0:/PSP/GAME/Chronoswitch Downgrader/EBOOT.PBP
Edit:
Yeah, the official updater is a different file.
Oh OK I was just about to post about chronoswitch, thanks :oops:

p.s. i'm still getting corrupted data when putting the downgrade EBOOT.PBP in the UPDATE folder.

Post Reply

Return to “Downgrading”