Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

HOW DOES RSOD, BLUE SCREEN AND BRICK HAPPENS ??

All topics regarding downgrading with TN Hen
Xaikiri

Re: HOW DOES RSOD, BLUE SCREEN AND BRICK HAPPENS ??

Post by Xaikiri » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 am

hackerz wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote:I've deleted the version.txt and all of my plugins ( I really miss remotejoy lite :( No more videos from me on youtube) and I've also deleted ISO Tool and gone back to just plain Prometheus ISO loader and it works good now.

The same RSOD happened on both of my Sandisk 8gig sticks now. The main thing they had in common was ISO Tool. Which I just recently learned writes to Flash0 :? I should have read up and learned that it did that, I wouldn't have installed it on my 3001 4g.

I'm removing ISO Tool from my 3001 3g as we speak.

In the end it's my own fault for not reading up and jumping into something I didn't fully understand. I'm just greatful that it's only the RSOD (semi-brick) and not a full brick. :oops:
i have a question can u fix a semi brick :?: :?:
short answer:

No.

long answer: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Because theres is no way to access flash0 to fix/add missing files when your not running any HEN.
Advertising

Omnija

Post by Omnija » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:32 am

i dont suggest anyone upgrade and downgrade, even if it worked once. like moskito said, playing around with unhackable psp and upgrading just to downgrade can only cause more harm then good. i normally wait for at least a week or 2 before trying things, waiting for user to respond with there issues giving me warnings on what to avoid before trying it. i used isotool for about a week then realised i might as well stick to the prometheus loader due to the chances of causing flash0 issues if you accidentally pressed the wrong button.
Advertising

taxik

Post by taxik » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 am

But this can be fixed (RSOD,BSOD) no ? (Never touch "O" IN BSOD and in LCFW, because you can use Recovery Menu (PRO-B5,6.35) and Update/Downgrade ;) )
When i reset PSP (Defeault Settings) my PSP always have CFW. This can be fixed in RSOD or BSOD (VSHMENU-RECOVERYMENU) ?

..Warrior..

Post by ..Warrior.. » Thu May 12, 2011 9:03 am

Disturbed0ne wrote:IThe main thing they had in common was ISO Tool. Which I just recently learned writes to Flash0 :? I should have read up and learned that it did that, I wouldn't have installed it on my 3001 4g.

I'm removing ISO Tool from my 3001 3g as we speak.
iso tool writes to flash? i never knew that.
Is Sony being runned by a monkey?
3000 4g 6.20 PRO-B5

Return to “Downgrading”