Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Software to unbrick PSP 3000s?

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
mickeyz
Banned
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am
Location: Philippines,QC
Contact:

Software to unbrick PSP 3000s?

Post by mickeyz » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 am

im looking for brand new mother board for my psp 3001 and i ask some store that sell and rapair psp if they have and one of the technician said there's already a software that can unbrick psp 3000s just like pandora but this one is software. is it true that there's already a software that unbrick psp 3000s? btw when i asked the technician what kind of software is it he only said its complicated.
Advertising
Last edited by mickeyz on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ViP3R
Posts: 615
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:55 am
Location: Flash0:/Philippines
Contact:

Re: Software to unbrick PSP 300s?

Post by ViP3R » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:38 am

Oh no..! Not technicians!

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Nah, maybe he was referring to the jigkick (which is known to be for TA-088v3's only). <--- well for the "complicated'' part

There are currently no unbrickers for 3000s
Advertising
Goodbye, Captain John "Soap" Mactavish
And Goodbye, Joe Frazier - thanks for encouraging me to have my own PSP

mickeyz
Banned
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am
Location: Philippines,QC
Contact:

Re: Software to unbrick PSP 3000s?

Post by mickeyz » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:13 am

oh i forgot to include this one. the technician said the price of the software is 10k in php if you convert it in US it would be 235.849USD it its like you buy a brand new psp 3000.

so the technician is only bluffing?

Halvhjearne
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Software to unbrick PSP 3000s?

Post by Halvhjearne » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:49 am

mickeyz wrote:oh i forgot to include this one. the technician said the price of the software is 10k in php if you convert it in US it would be 235.849USD it its like you buy a brand new psp 3000.

so the technician is only bluffing?
i doubt that "technician" has much knowlage on this subject ... if an unbricker for 3000's were availible to buy anywere, then why havent we even heard about it in here yet?

id say if he was able to buy a unbricker like that it would be official sony equipment, wich i also doubt sony will ever release.
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.

mickeyz
Banned
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am
Location: Philippines,QC
Contact:

Re: Software to unbrick PSP 3000s?

Post by mickeyz » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:59 pm

maybe they have that kind of software because he offer me to unbrick my psp 3001 for 5,000.00 PHP = 117.925 USD.

i said no thanks its like im buying a 2nd hand psp 2000/3000. then im thinking how can he install the software to unbrick my psp it did even have display only power on.

User avatar
m0skit0
Guru
Posts: 3817
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Re: Software to unbrick PSP 3000s?

Post by m0skit0 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Of course PSP 3k unbricker exists. But only Sony Technical Service has them.
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
Image
"just not into this RA stuffz"

s7a71cv01d1nt
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:26 am

Re: Software to unbrick PSP 3000s?

Post by s7a71cv01d1nt » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 am

mickeyz wrote:maybe they have that kind of software because he offer me to unbrick my psp 3001 for 5,000.00 PHP = 117.925 USD.

i said no thanks its like im buying a 2nd hand psp 2000/3000. then im thinking how can he install the software to unbrick my psp it did even have display only power on.
I you should let Royginald replace your mobo ;)
He charges 3k in Pesos and plus freebies.

I'm surprised that it hasn't been leaked :shock:
TBH people from Phils. loves having their own psp backups. I swear No Bull... I spent most of my childhood there. :roll:
1 PSP 1001 TA-082(Ceramic White) running 5.00 M33-6. :D
1 PSP 3004 TA-090v2(Piano Black) running OFW 5.00(learning how to exploit and code usermode homebrews) :D

mickeyz
Banned
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am
Location: Philippines,QC
Contact:

Re: Software to unbrick PSP 3000s?

Post by mickeyz » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:00 am

s7a71cv01d1nt wrote:
mickeyz wrote:maybe they have that kind of software because he offer me to unbrick my psp 3001 for 5,000.00 PHP = 117.925 USD.

i said no thanks its like im buying a 2nd hand psp 2000/3000. then im thinking how can he install the software to unbrick my psp it did even have display only power on.
I you should let Royginald replace your mobo ;)
He charges 3k in Pesos and plus freebies.

I'm surprised that it hasn't been leaked :shock:
TBH people from Phils. loves having their own psp backups. I swear No Bull... I spent most of my childhood there. :roll:
i already msg Royginald (3days ago) at his FB and until now i haven't received reply from him.

yesterday i went to game line store at the mall and the technician said if the cpu is compatible to your mobo then you'll only pay 2.5k in pesos. then i said cpu? there's a cpu inside the psp? the technician said yes there is it holds the datas then he said i suggest leave your psp and we'll check whats the real problem if its the mobo or just the cpu.

i don't know if im going to beleive to what he said he's going to call me today to let me know whats the real problem.

User avatar
ViP3R
Posts: 615
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:55 am
Location: Flash0:/Philippines
Contact:

Re: Software to unbrick PSP 3000s?

Post by ViP3R » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:53 am

To those people who don't know royginald, he is like the DaX of the Philippines, only hardware-side ;)

I changed my mobo once at V-Mall
Goodbye, Captain John "Soap" Mactavish
And Goodbye, Joe Frazier - thanks for encouraging me to have my own PSP

mickeyz
Banned
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am
Location: Philippines,QC
Contact:

Re: Software to unbrick PSP 3000s?

Post by mickeyz » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:04 pm

ViP3R wrote:To those people who don't know royginald, he is like the DaX of the Philippines, only hardware-side ;)

I changed my mobo once at V-Mall
what is DaX? and how much did you pay for your mobo is it for psp 3000s? and what is the name of the store maybe i know it.

Post Reply

Return to “General”