Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

System Activation

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Celesion

System Activation

Post by Celesion »

First and foremost I'd like to say a hardy hello to all of you, I hope you'll have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Now that the formalities are out of the way, let's get to my inquiry: I purchased a PSP Go tonight and it came with firmware 6.10 built on it. I was wondering if there was a way to activate the unit without updating the firmware to 6.35, I have the PSN version of Hot Shots Golf Open Tee on my PSP3k with 6.31 and have been happily using R109 on it. The Go requests that I update the firmware in order to play any of my games. Is there anything I can do about this or should I just update to 6.35 and wait until a new loader is out. I suppose it's a moot point seeing as I still have my 3k with the loader but I would like to have it on the Go if possible. I thank you for taking the time to read my inquiry and appreciate any aid you can offer me in this matter.
Advertising
m0skit0
Guru

Re: System Activation

Post by m0skit0 »

This has nothing to do with HBL, it's a generic PSP question. Moving.
Advertising
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
JJS
Big Beholder

Post by JJS »

It should be possible to activate the PSP with the Media Go software. See this thread for a download link and some information.
Celesion

Post by Celesion »

m0skit0 wrote:This has nothing to do with HBL, it's a generic PSP question. Moving.
I'm sorry about that, I'm battling the flu and my heads not all there at the moment. I'll pay better attention in the future, sorry to cause you any trouble.
JJS wrote:It should be possible to activate the PSP with the Media Go software. See this thread for a download link and some information.
I'll read that and see what I can do, thank you for your help.
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

No trouble caused, I understand everyone can make mistakes. Welcome to the forums as well ;)
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
Celesion

Post by Celesion »

m0skit0 wrote:No trouble caused, I understand everyone can make mistakes. Welcome to the forums as well ;)
Thank you for the greeting and again I'll do better to pay attention where I post.

Return to “General”