Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Question] Can't get DJ Max to load unsure why

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Oldbeelz

[Question] Can't get DJ Max to load unsure why

Post by Oldbeelz »

Hello there

I have recently breathed life into my psp 2000 and got it up with CFW 6.61 Pro-C2... And every game works except for the one of the few time waster games I was looking forward to having. DJ Max portable, any version. ( I never found out what mother board I have as it was a japanese model I bought long ago.. I had a friend flash back then, but I recently updated to 6.61 about a week ago and then did the LCFW -> CFW soft mod I found )

I looked up a few posts and tried putting it to sleep mode, I've tried M33 driver, inferno, Sony N92**** and nothing gets it past the initial black load screen it just sends me back home, which is better than before where DJM3 would just shut the PSP off.. Wasn't sure where to go next.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I am more than able to read through any posts that might have a solution, any help is appreciated and I am very sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I tried to figure that out as well but wasn't entirely sure.

Many thanks in advance! :mrgreen:
Advertising
Butcher

Re: [Question] Can't get DJ Max to load unsure why

Post by Butcher »

For my DJ Max USA version on 6.60 PRO-C2 work perfect i always have Inferno ISO selected in VSH and load always 1st run
Advertising
Oldbeelz

Post by Oldbeelz »

I'm not sure I follow. I know I can hold R when booting or press select to activate the XMB menu and can edit a few things from there. I have set UMD ISO Mode to all of the options and nothing causes it to boot. (Inferno, M33, etc like I stated) Are you using only the DJ Max ( the first installment of the series for PSP ) ??

I guess I can try downgrading to OFW 6.60 and going with CF2 Pro 6.60 to see if that works.. going to try and see if any other version will work and if not I can always just buy the UMD I suppose.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

I tested all DJ Max versions USA on my PSP always on 6.XX use Inferno for ISO option on 5.XX i always use M33 . But now all my PSP 100x-300x are on 6.60 PRO-C2 on 333/333 and Inferno and work perfect on CFW 100x-200x and on LCFW 300x

I tested and have tons of PSP games and all work perfect - but u can buy UMD and play on it or Dump UMD buyed to ISO

Return to “General”