Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can I access internet on hacked psp

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
supermegabla

Can I access internet on hacked psp

Post by supermegabla »

I have a question can I access internet on my 3000 psp do I need a special application
Advertising
Butcher

Re: Can I access internet on hacked psp

Post by Butcher »

Yes u can ,no any app - only turn on wifi use internet browser on PSP and thats all. No detect of OFW or CFW on PSP.

But for 1st - many games servers online are off ,the browser is super old so most sites will show wrong and 3rd PSN is offline from ages.
Advertising
Ss4gogeta0

Post by Ss4gogeta0 »

supermegabla wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:44 pm I have a question can I access internet on my 3000 psp do I need a special application
the issue here is that PSP's don't support the current Wifi encryption standard (WPA2). PSP only supports up to WPA-PSK which prevents it from connecting to the internet due to being outdated.

You can bypass this by lowering your routers network security to WPA (something that is not recommended) or by tethering to your cellphone through a tethering app.

You should also be able to connect to public wifi hotspots (50-50 in my opinion)
Butcher wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:44 pm Yes u can ,no any app - only turn on wifi use internet browser on PSP and thats all. No detect of OFW or CFW on PSP.

But for 1st - many games servers online are off ,the browser is super old so most sites will show wrong and 3rd PSN is offline from ages.
Well, people now a days use Xlink Kai for PSP multiplayer (Through Ad Hoc). I know the Metal Gear Portable Ops scene is still active.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Yes i forgot about WPA2 and newers encryption (But is simple to do that u can change global wifi encryption to WPA or for that specyfict connection only and will work (Only need change connection to old encryption) And changing no prefent u to do somting wrong like post up writed . Duo the if some hack to wifi also no problem encrypt WPA2.

But u can also do that sam no need wifi u can use GSM on Phone in hotspot mode in WPA kay encryption mode - the psp is in 802.11bg standard WPA encryption max
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

For PS online i writed about Shop - the online services in games . U can use in most xlink method to play gaems but ooffical way no online support any game anymore

Return to “General”