Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Analog stick problem.

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
dmaskell92

Re: Analog stick problem.

Post by dmaskell92 »

usually being pressed over time cases the copper to recess in the rubber, this can cause the same issue. Try to tighten the screw, hope it all works out
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
JustAGuy29

Post by JustAGuy29 »

dmaskell92 wrote:usually being pressed over time cases the copper to recess in the rubber, this can cause the same issue. Try to tighten the screw, hope it all works out
What screw to tight and how safe is to open the psp only the faceplate so i can see whats the problem.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

At the bottom, to the right under the memory card.

The faceplate isn't connected to anything on the 1000 so the biggest risk of removal is dust under your screen. There may be some adhesive around the frame of the lcd that grabs the faceplate, but it's not very strong and is removed easily enough.
He removes the face-plate at 1:05, and you should be able to check the bottom of the analog stick out because it's connected to the faceplate. The rubber just sits on the MOBO if I remember correctly.

The rubber contact is sitting inside the metal frame that goes under the analog. Bottom left area.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
JustAGuy29

Post by JustAGuy29 »

So if I tight the screws from the first image you show it should fix the problem? And whats the adhesive?
JustAGuy29

Post by JustAGuy29 »

Also today the analog got better,macrofire has a map that shows me the movement of my analog and now the analog its so much better than yesterday, yesterday the analog moved like crazy on the button right corner now today sometimes it doesn't move at all, So i really think that there is a screw that's loose.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

If u dont know know how to open or not habe minimum of electronic fix stuff dont waste time . But like was writed up no olways i have one PSP 200x witch some times 1 on 1000 the joy go slow in right or some times work perfect and i opened it clened and nothing helped . I have tons of PSP and that isnt for my any most to fix that but some day i will buy the new JOY becouse i tested all clening and for my not helped on that PSP. But i buyed that PSP super chip witch soem games and is like 4/10 - have UMD loading problem also. But for my is chiper buy anotcher PSP then example fix that psp i write .

Return to “General”