Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP VALUE

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Nillinator

PSP VALUE

Post by Nillinator »

Hello everyone.
I was into the PSP scene years ago with helping fellow gamers updating the custom firmwares on their PSP. But I got older and found other hobbies.
So now Inhave 2 PSPs that have been sitting around safely in a PSP pouch.
One is black PSP 1000 CF GEN-D2
One is white Star Wars case 2001 CF 5.50 Prome-4
They both have ALL original parts and the warranty sticker is still intact.
Everything works, nothing broken and both have screen protector since day one.

My question is: what is the value for each of these?
And where can I sell these at?
PS
The battery for the 1001 works great.
The battery for the 2001 needs replacement.
Advertising
Butcher

Re: PSP VALUE

Post by Butcher »

20-40$ for only PSP + battery + charger + MSPD + BOX and no game ,today PSP is super chip witch or witchout games
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

I'd give you two easy payments of $14.95!

Jk tho, I don't have any use for them :(
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Ceci91

Post by Ceci91 »

Seriously?! You're asking this question on a PSV hombrew forum where the visitors, like yourself, all knows fairly well that PSP games can run 100% on any PSV.

Ask yourself, how much would you be willing to pay for a PSP now, knowing what you know about PSV, and even all the emulators nowaday capable of running PSP games on differeny platforms (android, PC, PS3 for examples)?

Yeah, I don't think so either... An obsolete console becomes much like a collectable item. Its only worth somthing in a collector's eyes, but to others it's no different than junk.

That said, I myself still owns a 1st gen PSP from eons ago, with all original manuals, accessaries, and box intact. But I wouldn't sell it because 1) nobody's going to pay for what I feel this baby's truely worth, and 2) nobody's going to treature it like I did. This PSP will always have a special spot in my drawer.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

U are wrong who wonna start witch PSP will buy ,but the COST - is like all u do $$$$ but some one will search super chip. The point is what will some one get and pay. PSP now is tons witch games or not etc diffrent components on auctions.

I have PSP 1k from 2007 up to day and that day i payed no much but up to day a lot of money.

Buyed 2xPSP 2k in all like in 2007 psp 1k box etc - in one was 2 games aded also and payed about - first ~`25$ and secend about ~15$. All perefecty look and hardware all box etc

Its super chip now and some one give much or less but in real value of today is 20-40$ max.

I am now looking for PSP 3k to E100x to colection becouse why not if i can buy super chip.

Return to “General”