Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

I can't get Marvel: Ultimate Alliance to work in RJL

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
TheRealGhostbusters

I can't get Marvel: Ultimate Alliance to work in RJL

Post by TheRealGhostbusters »

Hello again, I'm hoping that somebody here will be able to help me, I'm trying to record my gameplay for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance but I'm not having any luck. I've tried to display the game with the same RemoteJoyLite version that I made a few of my X-Men Legends Rise of Apocalypse video's with.

https://youtu.be/2oJV5KRcl94

But for some reason the game always freezes and then my PSP turns off. This isn't just happening with Marvel: Ultimate Alliance it's also happening with Hotshots Tennis and WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006.

https://vimeo.com/201150875
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: I can't get Marvel: Ultimate Alliance to work in RJL

Post by fate6 »

Games might simply not be compatible, Honestly I would suggest using PPSSPP for any gameplay recordings :/
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Did u used latest CFW and soft for psp - used 0.19v2 and latest drivers - trayed launch game and then connect to PC

But for record use simpel PPSSPP on PC - 1st much less work via connecting psp record etc and 2nd better video and game quality
TheRealGhostbusters

Post by TheRealGhostbusters »

fate6 wrote:Games might simply not be compatible, Honestly I would suggest using PPSSPP for any gameplay recordings :/
First of all I just want to thank you for that suggestion. Now do you know where I can find completed option files that I can use on PPSSPP emulator? because I get the feeling that I can't use one of my completed UMD files for it.
Butcher wrote:Did u used latest CFW and soft for psp - used 0.19v2 and latest drivers - trayed launch game and then connect to PC

But for record use simpel PPSSPP on PC - 1st much less work via connecting psp record etc and 2nd better video and game quality
No didn't, but I used various versions of RJL and it couldn't get it working.

I've found that to be the case so I'm glad that fte6 recommended it to me. It's just a matter of a finding a completed option file to speed up the process,

Return to “General”