Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

hacking psp fat

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Sean994

Re: hacking psp fat

Post by Sean994 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:09 pm

cscash241 wrote:
He probably has to be an Administrator to execute certain programs on his computer or that's how they have their computer setup most likely. right cscash? Anyway I don't think we need to argue over this
actually i don't have to be an admin to run certain programs the only other restriction i have besides being a limited accounts is i can't use the computer before 6am and after 10pm on the weekends and after 9pm on all other nights so i guess we do have to argue over it
Well I don't see why you kept saying you need Administrator rights when it makes no sense. Admin rights are needed when running certain programs yet you described something different, so I don't understand why you were saying that before. Anyway I understand what you mean now and this is way off-topic anyway from the original question anyway, I'll be done talking now. :lol:
Advertising

Zasisem

Post by Zasisem » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:47 pm

really low Clockman... Lol, pandora works fine then? then your good, you just need to inject the ipl.bin/ make MMS and your set, any confusions keep us posted ;)
Advertising

kirbycrusader

Post by kirbycrusader » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:27 pm

cscash241 wrote:My friend gave me his psp fat to hack and when i was making the Pandora battery when i cut the pin bit of smoke came out of the battery. When i put the battery back in the psp turned on and just the green light was on i am making the magic memory stick right now
LOL. I remember seeing that I could buy Pandora Batteries and Magic Memory Stick Bundles onine when i used my honest-to-god best friend, http://www.google.com
Get someone who has electronics experience next time LOL. Thats what I did when the PSP-3000 came out launch day. Then the storm of people learned that Sony had fixed it...
My PSP: PSP-3001, Launch-Day, Silver, Ratchet and Clank Edition, 6.20 TN-C HEN, Signed Digital Comics/SenseMe HEN Loader.

My Wii: Launch Day (3306), White, HackMii 1.0.8, HomeBrew Channel Installed, DVDX, BootMii-Boot2/IOS, System Menu 4.2U.

Return to “General”