Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Anyone knows how to edit randomly PSP savegames?

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Kyto

Anyone knows how to edit randomly PSP savegames?

Post by Kyto »

hello,

anyone knows how to edit randomly PSP savegames? For the game Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 I need help, because the savegame file is only for 1 PSP and is protected by any code. I think it will be a model or Mac address give somewhere. But I identify with it and have it not look so only by Hex Editor tries but do not know where I should look for.

I want to but I use my old savegame again for the PSP and not on the new PSP tells me the game is that the savegame file was created on a different model please create a new savegame. It annoys me very possibly looking to have someone how to do it. Search for a long time for a solution.
Advertising
Kyto

Re: Anyone knows how to edit randomly PSP savegames?

Post by Kyto »

:( No Idea guys?
Advertising
Conjo

Post by Conjo »

Try decrypting the savegame (using Savegame Deemer or SED), then look into it to see if you find something that links it to the first PSP and try to change that
Playstation Vita (PCH-1010) Firmware 3.60 + HENkaku
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Nintendo Wii 4.3U + HBC + USBLoader GX + Nintendont
Kyto

Post by Kyto »

Thanks. But i have no Gamekey for Socom how i get it?
Conjo

Post by Conjo »

Use Savegame Deemer
wololo wrote:That key can be found in the SAVEPLAIN data given by SGDeemer. It’s at the very bottom of XXXX.bin where XXX is the code of your game . At the bottom of that file, the last 20 bytes should be only zeroes. you want the 16bytes before that. That’s your key
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Kyto

Post by Kyto »

Okay my new Savegame can i use with Deemer and i have the data, but the old Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 Savegame can i dont load! How can i geht it the data?
Conjo

Post by Conjo »

I found the way to do it (I guess, I tested it with an emulator on a PC and my Vita) I sent you a PM.
You need to have both savedatas (one from the old PSP and one from the new one) decrypted
Open both savedata files in a hex editor, copy the first 16 bytes* from the save of the second PSP and replace the first 16 bytes of the save from the first PSP with that.
Encrypt it, now the save should work on the second PSP only.
(Also there's a difference between the 2 saves in 2 bytes at offset 0xE620, not sure what that is but changing it wasn't necessary, but I would do it anyways)
-------------------------------------------------------
*EDIT: looking at it a little bit more, it's just 10 bytes
the first 4 bytes seems to be random for me, the other 6 are the MAC Adress (this is a save made by PPSSPP, that's why it's 01 02 03 04 05 06)
Xbox 360 Latest Firmware
Kyto

Post by Kyto »

Thanks, i have it. :)

EDIT: :( No there are than 0%. I can start the game with the other savegame but all unlocks are locked!!!
houdini052

Post by houdini052 »

I figured out how to edit the mac address, check out my tutorial video: https://youtu.be/Jop20OXdaEk

This will retain your progress, unlocks, and customization! You can now transfer any FTB2 save to any PSP system (Even PSVita running Adrenaline). You can copy your old save to a new psp or give your save to a friend! This involves editing the mac address within Socom FTB2's save data files.

Return to “General”