Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Problems pairing ps3 controller to PSP GO

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
ken86turbo

Problems pairing ps3 controller to PSP GO

Post by ken86turbo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 am

Hello, I am having problems trying to connect a controller to PSPGO via bluetooth.

I get all the way to please wait..., then it says disconnect USBs from controller and PSPGO, after I press the ps button on the controller it just hangs until error code 802f0153 comes up.

I have a Sony sixaxis dualshock 3 controller and I'm running 6.60 pro-c, The controller works perfectly controlling my PS3, and all USB cables have been tested. I have tried resetting the controller and restoring the PSPGO to default settings as has been mentioned might work, with no luck. I have read that plugins may also interfere with the connecting process, so I have removed all, and still no luck. The WIFI works great on the GO so I am assuming the bluetooth should work as well.

Last thing I tried was to go back to OFW and deleted the CFW pro-c temporarily to see if it was the CFW at fault, and again no luck.
I wonder if anyone else has ran into this problem and figured it out. The reason I purchased the PSPGO was for the ability to connect a controller via bluetooth.
Thanks!
ken86turbo@usa.com
Advertising

ken86turbo

Re: Problems pairing ps3 controller to PSP GO

Post by ken86turbo » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:10 pm

I have an update for anyone else having problems. After trying several PS3 controllers on my PSPGO, I found one that works for pairing. Look for Sony controller model CECHZC2U this was the only controller that immediately paired with no problems. I hope this works for others having the same trouble. Let me know your results.
Advertising

wbb

Post by wbb » Wed May 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Thank you.

CECHZC2E => Success, DS3
CECHZC2J => Success, white DS3 controller from 2010.
CECHZC1E => Success, original controller from first Europe PS3 release (March 2007). Sixaxis only.

wbb

Post by wbb » Thu May 05, 2016 1:23 am

Most important, dont be a _complete idiot_ like me in this case.

For any other who has problems, I encountered another solution.

If you try multiple controllers which are laying around for years without usage, first make sure the battery is charged. Really :) I wondered why the controller not turned on after pairing. Took me a while....

ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 » Sat May 07, 2016 12:49 am

ken86turbo wrote:I have an update for anyone else having problems. After trying several PS3 controllers on my PSPGO, I found one that works for pairing. Look for Sony controller model CECHZC2U this was the only controller that immediately paired with no problems. I hope this works for others having the same trouble. Let me know your results.
Folks come on, there is no DS3 that wont pair with GO imo. For the first time I hear something like that.
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow

InfiniteCats

Post by InfiniteCats » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but this is pretty much the only place on the internet which mentions error 802f0153. I've spent two days now smashing my head against Bluetooth pairing, MotionInjoy, BetterDS3, etc., without getting anywhere - only to discover that the reason my DS3 couldn't pair with my PSP Go was because the controller was a fake. It's pretty much indistinguishable in every way, apart from not working with a PSP. In other words, if you see error 802f0153, you need to get an original controller.

Return to “General”