Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Media Go won't transfer games.

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
otakon435

Media Go won't transfer games.

Post by otakon435 »

Media Go for some reason is now refusing to transfer my games to my PSP Go, and all of it's games are currently in the .pkg format. If I use the pkg decrypter on one of these pkg files can I simply decrpt it to the eboot and then use it? Or does it have to be made an iso?
Advertising
PSP Info
PSP 3001 04g
Metal Gear Solid Special edition forest green
Firmware History 6.00==>6.20=>6.20 TN HEN==> 6.35 pro a-b===>6.39 pro b7===>6.20 perma patch pro b7===> perma patch pro b9
PSP Go 6.60 (temporary).
Steven

Re: Media Go won't transfer games.

Post by Steven »

otakon435 wrote:Media Go for some reason is now refusing to transfer my games to my PSP Go, and all of it's games are currently in the .pkg format. If I use the pkg decrypter on one of these pkg files can I simply decrpt it to the eboot and then use it? Or does it have to be made an iso?
if it's a PSP Game you'll need to convert it to ISO (.pkg >>> eboot >>> iso)

as for PSX PSN games it won't work since it needs the DATA.BIN which is generated when you run the game (iirc)

or you could just download it directly to your PSP GO ;)
Advertising
otakon435

Re: Media Go won't transfer games.

Post by otakon435 »

Ok thanks. Its a regular psp game (Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday). Unfortunately My psp cant use the internet here. But converting it to iso worked thanks :D
PSP Info
PSP 3001 04g
Metal Gear Solid Special edition forest green
Firmware History 6.00==>6.20=>6.20 TN HEN==> 6.35 pro a-b===>6.39 pro b7===>6.20 perma patch pro b7===> perma patch pro b9
PSP Go 6.60 (temporary).

Return to “General”