Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
#149011 by The Z
Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:20 pm
@steven:

Everything is unbrickable if you have the right stuff, but everything up to 88v2 (and 90v1) is unbrickable for public, everything newer than 90v1 (and 88v3) is not official unbrickable!

MrShyCity wrote:I did these a while back i thought i lost it but anyways Here are the List of Motherboard "not all of them" cuz some people want to know if there PSP is capable of Downgrading to the lowest CFW "some people are" ;)
Thanks To "The Z" for Making a Better looking PSP Motherboard Chart
TA-082 and TA-082 must be at 1.50 OFW
TA-082 - 1.50
TA-086 - 1.50




Can someone fix Post #1? The chart is without mistakes, every 01g Mobo can install the 1.00 ofw via downgrader/downdater, even the 82/86 boards, thx.
Advertising
#150985 by The Z
Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:07 pm
The Z wrote:
MrShyCity wrote:I did these a while back i thought i lost it but anyways Here are the List of Motherboard "not all of them" cuz some people want to know if there PSP is capable of Downgrading to the lowest CFW "some people are" ;)
Thanks To "The Z" for Making a Better looking PSP Motherboard Chart
TA-082 and TA-082 must be at 1.50 OFW
TA-082 - 1.50
TA-086 - 1.50




Can someone fix Post #1? The chart is without mistakes, every 01g Mobo can install the 1.00 ofw via downgrader/downdater, even the 82/86 boards, thx.


Can finally someone fix the Post #1? Proof that the 1.00 is installable at 81 and 82 Mobo (since the 82 is nearly the same like 86, its possible at 86 too!)

Advertising
#155316 by haxxey
Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 am
Hmm...

PSPident says that my TA-095v2 (09g) can't go down 6.3x fw, but the graph says that the lowest possible for a 09g is 5.70 (although what does the (04g) mean after the 5.70)? I'm confused.

Image

In any case, I think I'm able to downgrade following this post.
#155323 by The Z
Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:07 pm
With the chronoswitch downgrader its possible to under-flash the 09g PSP to the firmware 6.00, 6.10 or 6.20 (NOT RECOMMENDED to flash to 6.00 or 6.10, cause there is NO WAY to update from these!) through faking/spoofing the device beeing a 04g device.

And since the 5.70 (04g) is the lowest possible FW for a 04g device, its also the lowest possible FW for the 09g PSP if you use the chronoswitch DG to fake/spoof it.


And its called 5.70 (04g) cause there are 2 different versions of the 5.70:
One is the 5.70 (05g), the go version, and the other is the 5.70 (04g), the PSP 3000 04g version.
#155324 by Disturbed0ne
Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 pm
Wolfmade wrote:Hmm...

PSPident says that my TA-095v2 (09g) can't go down 6.3x fw, but the graph says that the lowest possible for a 09g is 5.70 (although what does the (04g) mean after the 5.70)? I'm confused.

In any case, I think I'm able to downgrade following this post.


What's wrong with 6.60? You have your choice of PRO or LME and there's no risk at all if you don't downgrade.
#155326 by haxxey
Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:26 pm
The Z wrote:With the chronoswitch downgrader its possible to under-flash the 09g PSP to the firmware 6.00, 6.10 or 6.20 (NOT RECOMMENDED to flash to 6.00 or 6.10, cause there is NO WAY to update from these!) through faking/spoofing the device beeing a 04g device.

And since the 5.70 (04g) is the lowest possible FW for a 04g device, its also the lowest possible FW for the 09g PSP if you use the chronoswitch DG to fake/spoof it.


And its called 5.70 (04g) cause there are 2 different versions of the 5.70:
One is the 5.70 (05g), the go version, and the other is the 5.70 (04g), the PSP 3000 04g version.

Ah, okay. I was just confused that I couldn't downgrade it before (got some error of some sorts, 0xsomethingsomething) but following that post everything worked perfectly. In any case, thanks for clarifying it for me, Z.

Disturbed0ne wrote:
Wolfmade wrote:Hmm...

PSPident says that my TA-095v2 (09g) can't go down 6.3x fw, but the graph says that the lowest possible for a 09g is 5.70 (although what does the (04g) mean after the 5.70)? I'm confused.

In any case, I think I'm able to downgrade following this post.


What's wrong with 6.60? You have your choice of PRO or LME and there's no risk at all if you don't downgrade.

Permapatch.
#155356 by The Z
Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:02 pm
Wolfmade wrote:Permapatch.

Totally overrated. Would use cIPL with 01g and 02g (non-88v3). WIth device 02g (88v3), 03g, 04g or 05g - You can use it if you want, but i would never ever force my 09g to use 6.20 just for using the perma patch.
#155370 by haxxey
Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:28 pm
The Z wrote:
Wolfmade wrote:Permapatch.

Totally overrated. Would use cIPL with 01g and 02g (non-88v3). WIth device 02g (88v3), 03g, 04g or 05g - You can use it if you want, but i would never ever force my 09g to use 6.20 just for using the perma patch.

My PSP crashes a LOT (due to me testing new things) and frankly, I'm too lazy to run the hack every time.
#155375 by The Z
Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:40 pm
Ever tried LightSpeed (Final) ?

Here's a pic of it:
Image
#155376 by haxxey
Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:42 pm
Well, that looks neat, but sadly I'm a PRO-C user, not LME. :/

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests