Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#118808 by Namana
Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Easy 6.xx Installer is a PSP homebrew application that allows you to install all CFWs for 6.xx, just choose CFW you need and it will install very fast(to memory stick).

Installation:
=========
1) Extract archive then copy folder "PSP" to the root of your memory stick. (Root of memory stick is X: Removable Disk)
2) Run Easy 6.xx Installer v1.0 from the XMB under the "Game" menu.
3) Now choose CFW that you want to install.
4) Enjoy :)

P.S. Still have bugs.. And it's not compatible with PSP Go(Internal Memory)..

Not SIGNED, will be SIGNED in the next version.

And I will try to reduce file size..

Written in LUA.

Credits:
In application :D

Download
Source
Advertising
Last edited by Namana on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#118845 by toBsucht
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:15 am
Hi Namana. You build a install with close to all 6.xx hen ~90mb, nice that you still share tn-a, -b but i think you didn´t add the demos ;) for the unsigned hen. Maybe you remove some of the old hens to make your tool a littel smaller.
Advertising
#118846 by Namana
Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 am
toBsucht wrote:Hi Namana. You build a install with close to all 6.xx hen ~90mb, nice that you still share tn-a, -b but i think you didn´t add the demos ;) for the unsigned hen. Maybe you remove some of the old hens to make your tool a littel smaller.

Ok, I will try :D Hmmm.. and what demos? :O
#118862 by toBsucht
Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:46 pm
for 6.20tn-a and b you need the patapon demo and the savegame to load the hen. tn-b fixed a bug with the 4g model so at least you don´t need tn-a anymore. tn-c was the first signed tn-hen. tn-d fixed some bugs idk which, tn-d ( i still use it) is close to the same hen but tn-e use some extra prx (osk) and a plugin which change some xmb icons (that´s the reason why localizer plugin isn´t working 100% and tn-d is a litel fast a and the reason why i use tn-d) for example tn-setting) Idk the other hen as well as Total Noobs, i hope it does help but i´m sure it´s simialr with old ver. of pro-hen . Do you know hbl :P
#118866 by Namana
Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:17 pm
toBsucht wrote:for 6.20tn-a and b you need the patapon demo and the savegame to load the hen. tn-b fixed a bug with the 4g model so at least you don´t need tn-a anymore. tn-c was the first signed tn-hen. tn-d fixed some bugs idk which, tn-d ( i still use it) is close to the same hen but tn-e use some extra prx (osk) and a plugin which change some xmb icons (that´s the reason why localizer plugin isn´t working 100% and tn-d is a litel fast a and the reason why i use tn-d) for example tn-setting) Idk the other hen as well as Total Noobs, i hope it does help but i´m sure it´s simialr with old ver. of pro-hen . Do you know hbl :P

Of course I know hbl LOL. I think in the next version i will add download function. It will download OFWs and Patapon 2 DEMO :)
#118905 by toBsucht
Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:53 am
do you wanna pick up all hbl? :twisted: :lol:
maybe hbl 113 and 118 ..(vita?)
I think it should be better if you don´t add patapon demo and others. Downloading 100mb with psp isn´t funny and noone need it becouse upper hens run without them. I´m only thinking you call your brew easy install^^
Downloading ofw is good idea special if you add more then 6.60 ;)
and please add a warning that hen and specially permant patch can (damage) a psp.
Yes it´s working with ofw if you decrypt the eboot.
#118914 by Namana
Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:47 am
toBsucht wrote:do you wanna pick up all hbl? :twisted: :lol:
maybe hbl 113 and 118 ..(vita?)
I think it should be better if you don´t add patapon demo and others. Downloading 100mb with psp isn´t funny and noone need it becouse upper hens run without them. I´m only thinking you call your brew easy install^^
Downloading ofw is good idea special if you add more then 6.60 ;)
and please add a warning that hen and specially permant patch can (damage) a psp.
Yes it´s working with ofw if you decrypt the eboot.

Yeah, I will add ofw 6.20-6.60 and I think i will add CFW recommendation for people who don't know what CFW to use.
And thanks for help :D and for signed LPP r142 :)
#118915 by Namana
Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:58 am
toBsucht wrote:I´m only thinking you call your brew easy install^^ .

Hmmmmm.. not bad I think i will rename :)
#118928 by Namana
Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 am
Frostegater wrote:~86MB.. facepalm.jpg
Namana, а так, чо, малаца...

Спс :o ну вот я ща пытаюсь сделать поменьше размер.