Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[WIP] PRO ONLINE

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
User avatar
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod
Posts: 3787
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 am
Location: In a van, down by the river!
Contact:

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by Disturbed0ne » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:07 am

HeroKing wrote:you know i'm up for it, but i can't seem to find anybody on when i log in, other than samoi and maybe noname. but just today, i got xchat installed, so i can just leave it on system tray and not think about logging in
Where are you located again? I'm in PA, USA currently, maybe we can schedule something if you're near my area?
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!

User avatar
HeroKing
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by HeroKing » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:12 am

Disturbed0ne wrote:
HeroKing wrote:you know i'm up for it, but i can't seem to find anybody on when i log in, other than samoi and maybe noname. but just today, i got xchat installed, so i can just leave it on system tray and not think about logging in
Where are you located again? I'm in PA, USA currently, maybe we can schedule something if you're near my area?
i live in oklahoma
Advertising
Image

User avatar
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod
Posts: 3787
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 am
Location: In a van, down by the river!
Contact:

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by Disturbed0ne » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:08 pm

HeroKing wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote:
HeroKing wrote:you know i'm up for it, but i can't seem to find anybody on when i log in, other than samoi and maybe noname. but just today, i got xchat installed, so i can just leave it on system tray and not think about logging in
Where are you located again? I'm in PA, USA currently, maybe we can schedule something if you're near my area?
i live in oklahoma
That "might" work, I'm in North East PA, :? We'll have to set up a time and a game to test. (I still need to install the actual program on my PSP though, I'm way behind. :lol: )
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!

User avatar
HeroKing
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by HeroKing » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:02 pm

haha yeah. i'm still on the 6.20, but haven't installed the extras since i haven't seen noname on. as for scheduling, saturday or sunday would be good for me, if it is with you
Image

jmc92
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:20 am

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by jmc92 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:46 am

This is probably a noobish question but when you say "online" does this mean that I would be able to play adhoc games such as star wars battlefront, with people from anywhere with the same setup as me?

User avatar
Joel16
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by Joel16 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:50 am

jmc92 wrote:This is probably a noobish question but when you say "online" does this mean that I would be able to play adhoc games such as star wars battlefront, with people from anywhere with the same setup as me?
yes sir, exactly that
Awesome isnt it! :D
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."

User avatar
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod
Posts: 3787
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 am
Location: In a van, down by the river!
Contact:

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by Disturbed0ne » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 am

sauske_firekid wrote:
jmc92 wrote:This is probably a noobish question but when you say "online" does this mean that I would be able to play adhoc games such as star wars battlefront, with people from anywhere with the same setup as me?
yes sir, exactly that
Awesome isnt it! :D
Actually, it's not "excactly that", people from NA wouldn't be able to play with people in EU because of the distance (IIRC) and so on. So it's most likely going to be "people in your region" who you can play online with. (Which is still really cool since there aren't a lot of PSP games that still have online capabilities normally)
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!

User avatar
Joel16
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by Joel16 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:04 am

Disturbed0ne wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:
jmc92 wrote:This is probably a noobish question but when you say "online" does this mean that I would be able to play adhoc games such as star wars battlefront, with people from anywhere with the same setup as me?
yes sir, exactly that
Awesome isnt it! :D
Actually, it's not "excactly that", people from NA wouldn't be able to play with people in EU because of the distance (IIRC) and so on. So it's most likely going to be "people in your region" who you can play online with. (Which is still really cool since there aren't a lot of PSP games that still have online capabilities normally)
well i currently live in the carriben rite below usa and between the two americas!

I hope its good for that xD
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."

User avatar
Coldbird
Guru
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 am

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by Coldbird » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Sorry guys for lack of updates, school and everything... the usual.
Anyway... due to technical (impossibilities) with the P2P setup... we are forced to go back to a serverbased setup...

Those that tested my early God Eater Burst proof of concept plugins know what that means... ;)
Image
PSP N-1000 ✔ / 6.20 PRO NIGHTLY ✔ / PRO ONLINE ✔

Etto
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:58 am

Re: [WIP] PRO ONLINE

Post by Etto » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 am

The technical limitation is unfortunate, however I did not mind the server based setup for God Eater, so I'm still very excited about this release. Here's hoping you find a low cost, efficient way to apply your hard work thus far!

Keep your ambition and best of luck!

Post Reply

Return to “Homebrews”