Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#271265 by JeoWay
Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:37 am
toBsucht wrote:Today i used linkchecker a extension for firefox.
It´s pretty helpful to find broken links in my threads. Now people don´t have to waiste time by clicking them sadly it don´t work for broken screenies and i doubt you can use it for talk download list.

I thought most of your links were mediafire?
Advertising
#271297 by toBsucht
Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:27 am
Lucky me, sendspace and some other links are not supported. That´s one of the reason why it still has taken hours to edit text^^
Advertising
#271318 by JeoWay
Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 pm
toBsucht wrote:Lucky me, sendspace and some other links are not supported. That´s one of the reason why it still has taken hours to edit text^^

Oh wow.
#278560 by Solid Snake
Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:12 pm
So is there anyway to update pages in the download section?
For things like this snes emulator
It lacks a direct download, which wouldn't be a big deal, except the indirect link leads to nothing.

And I guess it I wanted to be picky, the description is severely lacking (a rather tragic fate of most, but that's for another discussion I suppose)
I apologize if this has been asked before
#278563 by SMOKE
Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:01 am
Solid Snake wrote:So is there anyway to update pages in the download section?
For things like this snes emulator
It lacks a direct download, which wouldn't be a big deal, except the indirect link leads to nothing.

And I guess it I wanted to be picky, the description is severely lacking (a rather tragic fate of most, but that's for another discussion I suppose)
I apologize if this has been asked before

Thats actually a good idea, and yes a good part of the downloads links are dead.
Id be happy to host some of those on my site, if I can find them
#278612 by toBsucht
Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:25 am
hey you´re free to add additional downloads / update a page with dl. The emulator you are talking about is often updated here
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=31564 atm it´s rev. 23
If you don´t like a discription you simple can add a upper ver. and write a new ver. discription (don´t wanna go to deep into this).
good part of the downloads links are dead.
Hey if you find a death link please submit a new working if you can find it by websearch etc.
AND please have a look how long those files are hosted.. You maybe know some host delete a file if it´s not downloaded for 30 days (often on credit hosting systems). If i don´t add my own dl (most times mediafire) i prefer dl from qj.net or dcemu.co.uk.

..if you try to add a new blackballs dl it will be abused so uploader has to be inconsistent with file host.

keep in mind it´s a lot work looking for weekly updates changes and so on

smoke your site s++ sorry i often saw you posting about it but if i give it a retry there isn´t "anything"! ah forgotten commercial ads :P
I really hope next time i visit it it´s not again a kind of getting rick rolled
Last edited by toBsucht on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
#278615 by qwikrazor87
Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:36 am
Google drive is a great file host, so far none of my files have been deleted (almost a year since I used it), and with a little work hotlinking can be done.
#288925 by Casavult
Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:17 pm
spike_132000 wrote:how long does this get checked as I've added PSPInstaller 10 and it's not up yet.

I think it needs to accepted in the database by Admin and Wololo is pretty busy but it'll get accepted eventually.