Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#103012 by Killerfeeshy
Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 pm
Hi people i have been making another homebrew app recently, its called Crazy eyes, Crazy eyes is based off of the mini game called "eye spy" from the official PSP game WTF
(work time fun)

Crazy eyes is a funny app that lets you choose a pair of eyes from a list, then lets you control your crazy eyeballs and the winking of each eye (seperately or together)

v1.3 (fourth release) changelog:

.You can now move your crazy eyes using the analog stick! (This doesn't include custom eyes)

.Added "easter eggs" The Main menu theme changes currently on 2 specific dates!

.Updated instructions and changed the example picture.

v1.3 download links

Signed: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kjv1vn

NO UNSIGNED VERSION

Crazy eyes v1.3 sneak peek!!!

Crazy eyes v1.2 info and links
Crazy eyes v1.2

Image Image Image Image Image Image

v1.2 (third release) changelog:

.Added the ability to use your own sets of eyes in a menu inside of "Select eyes" called "Eyes options" where you can then choose either "default eyes" or "custom eyes" (Includes instructions)

v1.2 download links

Signed: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8xfxmj

Unsigned: http://www.sendspace.com/file/003daf

Or download it from the Homebrew store!!

Crazy eyes v1.1 info and links
v1.1 (second release) changelog:

.Added 4 new sets of eyes:Asian eyes2, Anime eyes, Robot eyes 2, old man eyes

.Removed test eyes

.Added an opening sound for each of the eyes

.Changed menu sounds

.Added page numbers (currently there are 4 pages)

.Added a detailed 2 page instructions with a preview

.Added an arrow pointer for the menus

.Made slight changes to the eboot icon

.Added an eboot sound track that i made

v1.1 download links

Signed: Download Crazy eyes v1.1 - Signed.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Unsigned: Download Crazy eyes v1.1 - Unsigned.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Or download it from the homebrew store!

Crazy eyes v1.0 info and links
v1.0 (first release)

In v1.0 (first release) the app has:

.menus
.credits
.instructions
.9 sets of eyes

The current eyes are:

Male eyes

Female eyes

Doodle eyes

Asian eyes

Cartoon eyes

Test eyes

Cats eyes

Baby eyes

Robot eyes

v1.0 download links

Signed: Crazy eyes v1.0 (signed) - Homebrew Applications - PSP - QuickJump Downloads

Unsigned: Crazy eyes v1.0 - Homebrew Games - PSP - QuickJump Downloads

Hope you enjoy!

Suggestions and comments are very much appretiated :P
Advertising
Last edited by Killerfeeshy on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 12 times in total.
#103074 by RUSTII
Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:22 am
Im downloading this right now...
can we get a few nice crazy eyes,like the movie The New Guy...
Advertising
#103092 by Casavult
Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:10 am
Hmmm, wonder if I can use this to wink at the ladies. ;)

:lol: :lol:
#103099 by naki-the-curious
Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 am
Casavult wrote:Hmmm, wonder if I can use this to wink at the ladies. ;)

:lol: :lol:

...that sounds really creepy :lol:
#103107 by ViP3R
Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:57 am
Can I use this while taking a bath..? :lol:
#103110 by Solo
Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:41 am
ViP3R wrote:Can I use this while taking a bath..? :lol:

Of course :roll:
#103114 by RUSTII
Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:17 am
Solo wrote:
ViP3R wrote:Can I use this while taking a bath..? :lol:

Of course :roll:

Wow,Too much information in one little sentence ...
N-T-C it got a whole lot more creepy right now.

Still a great App
#103122 by Killerfeeshy
Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 am
Thanks for the creepy yet possitive comments xD , hope you all enjoy my app (a lot of people did at my college :D )

If you want to make your own sets of eyes look at the eyes in the images folder and youll see what you have to do and hey if they're good enough (almost guaranteed) il officially add them into the game for you :D

Cya peeps :P
#103259 by moz
Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:54 pm
Killerfeeshy wrote:Thanks for the creepy yet possitive comments xD , hope you all enjoy my app (a lot of people did at my college :D )

If you want to make your own sets of eyes look at the eyes in the images folder and youll see what you have to do and hey if they're good enough (almost guaranteed) il officially add them into the game for you :D

when i had 3.93 m33-3 years ago i remember i had this app, but with way less eyes...

it is so fun to ''wear'' the psp like a pair of sunglasses, and pretend to be a cat or something lol

does it still winks with L and R buttons? tomorrow morning i'll try it...

OMG! i just realized that it will work the best on a psp go with closed screen lol i can't wait to try it

also imagine what will happen if you enable turbofire with macrofire.prx :lol: :lol: :lol:
#103359 by Killerfeeshy
Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:17 pm
moz wrote:
Killerfeeshy wrote:Thanks for the creepy yet possitive comments xD , hope you all enjoy my app (a lot of people did at my college :D )

when i had 3.93 m33-3 years ago i remember i had this app, but with way less eyes...

it is so fun to ''wear'' the psp like a pair of sunglasses, and pretend to be a cat or something lol

does it still winks with L and R buttons? tomorrow morning i'll try it...

OMG! i just realized that it will work the best on a psp go with closed screen lol i can't wait to try it

also imagine what will happen if you enable turbofire with macrofire.prx :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah i remember seeing that app called hey! mirrame! meaning hey! look at me!, tho it doesnt work with FW theese days, and i only saw it when i was half way through making my app xD

Yes you use the L and R buttons to control the eyes

Haha yeah ive already tried that but i woudnt bother cuz it just makes the images glitch up a bit :P

ALSO

I should be releasing v1.1 soon with 3 - 4 more eyes and a few other changes/additions also i have removed test eyes
Last edited by Killerfeeshy on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.