Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#99625 by Killerfeeshy
Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 pm
Hi people im currently working on my first psp homebrew app coded in LPE called PROKILL, its an app which simulates a CFW installer going wrong and pretending to brick your PSP at the moment its about 90% completed.

Eboot

frmbuf069.png
frmbuf069.png (119.73 KiB) Viewed 2749 times

Suggestions and thoughts would be appretiated :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROKILL v1 RELEASED! (12/9/11)

Here is the first release of PROKILL tell me what you think and what you may want improved

LINKS:

SIGNED: Prokill Fake PSP Bricker v1 (signed) - Homebrew Applications - PSP - QuickJump Downloads

SIGNED AND SHRUNK: PROKILL v1signed (shrinked).rar - http://wololo.net

UNSIGNED: Prokill Fake PSP Bricker v1 (unsigned) - Homebrew Applications - PSP - QuickJump Downloads

Advertising
Last edited by Killerfeeshy on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 10 times in total.
#99627 by snailface
Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 pm
It kinda spoils the fun when you give away the prank, but Ok.
Advertising
#99631 by Killerfeeshy
Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:19 pm
snailface wrote:It kinda spoils the fun when you give away the prank, but Ok.

ok then ill getrid of the second screenshot ;)
#99667 by ASKidwai
Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:32 pm
Looks rather nice. Is there a download for it yet because the rules state that you have to produce a download link and not post WIP threads. But anyway, nice stuff.

Also, in the second screenshot, you should have capitalised PSP. ;)

Also, the app above yours kinda gives away where you got the idea from :P
#99674 by Killerfeeshy
Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 pm
ASKidwai wrote:Looks rather nice. Is there a download for it yet because the rules state that you have to produce a download link and not post WIP threads. But anyway, nice stuff.

Also, in the second screenshot, you should have capitalised PSP. ;)

Also, the app above yours kinda gives away where you got the idea from :P

oops i just thought it would be ok because i have screenshots for proof

Oh yeah thanks for that, dont know why i didnt???

Yep i realised that after i uploaded the pic, but hey why not give you a little recognition, after all you have helped me with a few stuff before :D
#99688 by codestation
Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:33 pm
- Avoid creating work in progress (or W.I.P.) topics unless there is significant progress (e.g. a beta download, etc.) to be posted. The mod team reserve the right to lock such topics. We don't like vaporware.

Killerfeeshy wrote:oops i just thought it would be ok because i have screenshots for proof

Sorry but no. I am gonna lock this for now, when you have something real for download/test/etc, then pm me or another member of the mod team with a link of this thread and we'll unlock it again so you can update it.

edit: unlocked at OP request since isn't vaporware anymore.
#99933 by Killerfeeshy
Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:43 pm
PROKILL v1 RELEASED!

Here is the first release of PROKILL tell me what you think and what you may want improved

Unsigned

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qr96k9

Signed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/02wspm
#100165 by toBsucht
Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:09 pm
I saw your reply @ the signed hb list.. idk what to answer to you
sorry
i don´t like to test it :evil: sure i test it soon :roll:
why people waist so much time to build a fake brick hb :roll: .. Do not you think Sony has already made enough money with repairing bricks ( full, semi or faked )
.. and what about Balloon Popper?? cu