Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
#82976 by psPea
Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:28 am
The other day I wanted to watch some cut-scenes from a game(of course I didn't want to play the game), so I so i fired up google and searched for a pmf player. To my shock and horror I couldn't find any, so I decided to make one, and here it is.

Pmf Viewer allows you to browse the drives available on you psp(that I knew of) and view
pmf video files.

You can also browse images(iso and cso) and view the videos they contain.
This is based on the m33 sdk so may only work on m33 cfw.

Tested on 5.00 m33-6 phat

Controls
UP - Move up
DOWN - Move down
X/START - Select/Play
SQUARE - Pause
CIRCLE - Stop
TRIANGLE - Back
LTRIGGER - Slow down
RTRIGGER - Speed up
SELECT - Credits

If the is sufficient interest I might make a full 1.0 version

Download
Download Signed thanks to toBsucht
Advertising
Last edited by psPea on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#83010 by devshelper
Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 am
very good and original app, keep up yr good work and lets hope htat u will make a pmf video editor one day :P
Advertising
#83063 by toBsucht
Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 pm
Yeah that´s nice i try to sign another pmf viewer for ofw but that doesn´t work. Also the files explorer is nice to. Here is your brew signed and shrinked for ofw ;) http://www.mediafire.com/?ak5wcro2nsef8fx feel free to reupload it
#83153 by psPea
Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:36 pm
@toBsucht
So it works with ofw?

DJGodman wrote:you steal my prx reader patch!!!
I wouldn't wipe my *** with that ****
And what is there to steal anyway, you just took magik's pmfPlayer poc(without giving credit) and wrapped three modules around it and the ONLY difference is that the pmf path is ms0:/cintro.pmf rather than host0:/movie.pmf

DJGodman wrote:mine is better

Probably on opposite day. :lol:
Oh right you have to put your file in a specific place with a specific name :o

Apologies for my rant.
Next time don't try to hijack someone else's topic to promote your less than mediocre application.
#83532 by DJGodman
Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:40 pm
Of curse not , i didnt steal anything a**h****,you steal my patch , why???

stop doing this to me people , what i made , didnt means that is stole it ,why you are doing this to me alltime????i never steal enything and from anybody a**h***
#83602 by equis
Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm
You both need to calm down. In my opinion, Pspea didn't steal DJGodman homebrew, as you said. There is a huge difference between steal a program and use an idea. Besides that, probably he didn't use your idea (I write "use" instead of "steal"), he came about with a real need, and then emerged an idea, probably the same idea than yours. And besides that, I don't think you have that idea first than anyone.

Observing both homebrews, both are very different. DJGodman doesn't have an interface. Pspea does have it.

And I'll be quiet about some other things. Simply put, just calm down.
#83873 by DJGodman
Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm
yes , i know that, mine wasnt the 1st idea but it is update , i dont have any problems with you are the othe people , i have problems who stealing (videos an homebrews...)ok sorry , i dont have any problem with you .

Case Closed.