Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Test Gaming Skills

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
croccio

Test Gaming Skills

Post by croccio » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Description:Hombrew game to test the playing skills of the user. Still in beta version (0.1) the game has one level to test and exercise the user's reaction time.

Code: Select all

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RNOSWRD5
Changelog
[spoiler]+Level 'Reaction'[/spoiler]
Advertising

toBsucht
VIP

Re: Test Gaming Skills

Post by toBsucht » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:52 pm

it also works if it is signed ;)
Advertising
HomeBrews working with Psp 6.xx fw viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624
ofw (shrunk) HomeBrews viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879

All Psp homebrews at mfi.re/toBsucht
http://pspinstaller.co.uk

ASKidwai

Post by ASKidwai » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Could you tell us what it does?

waratte

Post by waratte » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:00 pm

toBsucht wrote:it also works if it is signed ;)
You have a serious addiction to signing things. Why do you do this? :?
[...]

Anyway, I love these kind of games. Can't wait to try it out when it gets finished downloading! :D

toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm

to waratte
off topic
for this thier is more than one reason:
a) signed brews (shrinked) are often smaller as the "orginal"
b) sometimes they load fast and work better (ndsunoffical ;))
c) if you like the game and you use a none permanent cfw you don´t have to load a hen befor you can play it ..
... this speed up the loading time a lot ..and "noobs" aren´t abel to brick you system as long as you´re in ofw mode
d) signed brews are the best way to start and learn how to use hb/cfw
e) you are abel to change txt-files. In case you done something wrong in the plugins txt and your hen doesn´t work or if you placed a file wrong example hen eboot you can move it.
f) i have a 18gb-hd so my web-floder is a good backup 4me. A lot of the brews aren´t easy to find @www
.. so now i hope i never forget them or never have to search the hbs(ver.) which are working ofw mode
g) credits :twisted: .. most likely give a good part of them to hbl/wololo if it´s getting profitable
e)^ :!: :?: :idea: ^

With other words i suggesting to all people which doesn´t use permanent cfw to have a signed file-explore as a swiss army knife or if you are sure you done need a such a tool you may have one or two of your favourite games/app to launch them fast
or to let your friends play them without active plugins etc.

The_Black_Panther

Post by The_Black_Panther » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:47 pm

toBsucht wrote:to waratte
off topic
for this thier is more than one reason:
a) signed brews (shrinked) are often smaller as the "orginal"
b) sometimes they load fast and work better (ndsunoffical ;))
c) if you like the game and you use a none permanent cfw you don´t have to load a hen befor you can play it ..
... this speed up the loading time a lot ..and "noobs" aren´t abel to brick you system as long as you´re in ofw mode
d) signed brews are the best way to start and learn how to use hb/cfw
e) you are abel to change txt-files. In case you done something wrong in the plugins txt and your hen doesn´t work or if you placed a file wrong example hen eboot you can move it.
f) i have a 18gb-hd so my web-floder is a good backup 4me. A lot of the brews aren´t easy to find @www
.. so now i hope i never forget them or never have to search the hbs(ver.) which are working ofw mode
g) credits :twisted: .. most likely give a good part of them to hbl/wololo if it´s getting profitable
e)^ :!: :?: :idea: ^

With other words i suggesting to all people which doesn´t use permanent cfw to have a signed file-explore as a swiss army knife or if you are sure you done need a such a tool you may have one or two of your favourite games/app to launch them fast
or to let your friends play them without active plugins etc.
Wow man.. nice explanation. BTW.. I have seen that you have signed many Homebrews here and given it to the creator of the HB. This is a great help to the devs as well as to us (users). Thanks.

@croccio your homebrew seems nice.. Challenge to test our skills 8-) -- Nice. Will try once I get to home from work.
PSP 3004, 4G || 6.20-> 6.31-> 6.31 PRO-> Thank you Davee -> 6.20-> 6.20 TN-D-> 6.20 TN-E/TN-Extended/Pro B10 :D

And I love Game Categories Lite. I have more than 30 Homebrews in my Homebrew Games folder.

Return to “Homebrews”